ON MISSION 𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦

agent 0347 lee taeyong, otherwise as TY on the track of missions is currently looking for the most wanted criminal in the underworld business, wang jackson, who has a nuclear bomb to be sold out in the black market.

but whilst on his mission, during the charity night in paris - where he was supposed to find one of jackson's accomplices, he meets the most wanted woman for her crimes.

lalisa manoban.
↳ TAEYONG × LISA

______

"agent TY, look up to your right
and behind the chandelier."

"why, yes, isn't this chandelier magnificent, miss? I wonder how much the owner must've paid for it." the male with creme blonde hair discreetly looked up whole he continued to talk to female who was dressed elegantly beside him.

while she reaches out for his shoulder in a flirtatious manner, the male paid no mind to it and simply continued to look up for designated target.

"I am sure you know this is my sister's charity event?" taeyong fakes surprise, eyes taking a while to turn back to her but when spotting his target and seeing them look his way, he was quick to look to the girl.

"oh! so you're—"

"—allegra."

"—allegra's sister?"

the female with long platinum blonde hair nodded with a proud smile and taeyong leaned in further.

"well, it is certainly a pleasure to meet you — as allegra's sister." he chuckles, adding more of a heat to the female's cheeks. "you're just as a beauty as your sister is."

"they are twins."

"you're the better twin, I presume?" he jokes while going back to sipping on his glass, eyes glancing to the second floor before moving back down.

the target was moving.

"of course." she replies with light giggles. "the younger siblings tend to be prettier than the older siblings." she remarks confidently.

the target was going to the stairs.

"now that, I can relate to." taeyong hums with a mischievous smile.

target was coming down.

"oh, do you have any siblings?"

"I'm the youngest — I have an older sister." he smiles, he looks over the female's shoulder and then back into the large forest green eyes that had smoky eye shows enhancing their beauty.

"I'm sorry—"

"allison."

"—allison, But I am afraid I must take my leave for a mere moment."

"target is going to the
restroom area."

allison frowns. "where are you going?"

taeyong smirks before leaning right by her ear. "it won't take long before I come back to you, I promise you."

leaving the girl flustered and with a racing heart, taeyong disappeared within the crowd of wealthy people. he pushed past elders and young heirs, until reaching a less crowded area.

a sigh of relief left him as he leaned against the wall and pulled back the sleeve that covered his watch.

"what would I do without you, doyoung?" taeyong asks to the person behind his earpiece. who in returned, smiled while rolling his eyes.