ATELIÊ 𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘰𝘴é pt.4

CHAEYOUNG BARELY SLEPT

throughout the night. it was quite agonizing. when coming home from lisa's dorm, she pulled out her laptop and started doing research on BDSM.

and oh, boy, it was because of the images she saw, she couldn't sleep. she knew it would've been worse if she were to watch the videos.

it was beyond the topics she went over with lisa — beyond ropes, whips and cuffs.

why did she think that was just it?

but chaeyoung herself had to admit, some pictures had been quite intriguing, as much as they shocked her, they were... exquisite? maybe that'd be a word she would use to describe them.

the day passed rather quickly, much to her misfortune. the girl walked down the road while looking at her phone, which had the maps app on and leading her the way to where she would be meeting the guy.

"his name is kun." chaeyoung remembers lisa say. "and I can take you there after we go to café!"

but lisa was never able to take her. she came up with an excuse — at least, that's what the girl wanted to think it was — and left her friend to make her way by herself.

chaeyoung groaned at the memory and had her hands go to her dark tresses of hair. if anything, she didn't want to meet kun alone. but she was going to.

she breathed in, thinking of words of encouragement, to get over it but her hands kept trembling lightly as she was walking.

"you have arrived at your destination." the female voice of the maps app said, and having the girl immediately stop on her tracks. she was staring down at the screen of her phone for a while before looking to the side.

chaeyoung was surprised to find herself in front of an atelier. was this their meeting point?

"elysian atelier..." she read out in a murmur, she took a look inside through its glass doors, admiring the various canvases that were lying around and the ones that were hanging on walls and the glass.

was kun an art student? she wondered.

but then chaeyoung realised, she was here. a chill went up her spine and she took a small step back. kun was in there and chaeyoung now felt the urge to turn around and run.

"no!" a small voice inside her head screamed and almost surprising her. before she knew it, she had already pushed the glass door open.

the smell of paint yet somehow with a faint mixture of lavender cane through her nose and making her quick to relax. if looking from the outside of the atelier had her attention, the inside was even more interesting to look at.

the canvases painted in bright and dark colours, with a variety of styles and names signed at the bottom. it made her happy to look at them.

chaeyoung loved to look at other pieces of art.

"excuse me?" the female jumped at the sound of the soft voice by her side. "can I help you?"

before her was a male, probably one of the kindest-looking people that chaeyoung has met in her life. soft-looking brown hair and a gentle smile, when looking down and seeing he wore an apron that had dashes of paint here and there, chaeyoung guesses he was the teacher here.

the female smiled in relief before having her eyes nervously looking around, noticing there was a child that looked to be at least ten years of age.

"um... I'm supposed to be meeting someone here." she says while having her slide slowly up and down her forearm. "but I think he's already left." that's what she thought.