STARRY SKY 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘭

the daughter of satan comes to meet a young adventure.
↳KANG DANIEL × ROSÉ

______

daegu, 1994

daegu, 1994

      the moon was high up in the midnight sky, waves breaking into the shore and backing away over and over — it was an enticing sight. she walked, barefooted, in the humid sand, heels in hands as she imagined be a plane. running away from the water whenever it came in, obstacles, the danger, and then starting to go in her top toes every now and then as if she were in balance.

      the sea breeze bit her uncovered legs but instead of squealing or shivering, she smiled and laughed. the boats in the distance had faint lights, the apartments or house that were not far had mos of their lights turned off, how magnificent the human world seemed to be in her eyes.

      but walking in the same track as she had been walking in was a boy, no younger than the age of 15. just kicked out of the home, no where to go, the night was calming.

      his eyes soon caught tresses of strawberry blond, a unfamiliar hair colour, as for most girls he had never seen one with such hair. it was long and luxurious, in waves, and it flowed whenever the sea breeze was felt.

      beautiful, had been the first word coming to mind when seeing her in the distance. both of their footsteps that were being marked in the sand, slowly faded away within the waves, the way she was enjoying herself made it seem surreal.

      when she turned around and her eyes met his, a blush rose to his youthful cheeks and heating his face up. his heart starts to race inside his ribcage and oh, he swore that the female before him looked like heaven itself.

      a smile curled upon her lips, and she turned her body in his way, but the boy could only stand there, still in trance.

      "hello." she greeted as she approached him, hands holding her heels behind her back. "you are young, what are you doing here?" he questioned himself as to why a stranger was asking him such a question.

      he couldn't answer her, heart racing in an abnormal speed at the woman before him, his lips trembled as he couldn't form an answer. the female furrowed her brow before smiling widely.

      "you seem nervous, there is no need to be." She assured him and stretched her hand out. "I'm chaeyoung, park chaeyoung. and you?"

      His hesitant hand slowly reached out and he swallowed the lump on anxiety in his throat before speaking.

      "k-kang euigeon."

her hands were warm and they softly gripped his, when he looked up to meet her eyes. he felt confused when seeing them widen before turning into half moons and her smile widening.

her lips parted to say something, but before she could, an alarm rang loudly in his ears and eyes yet again snapping open in reality.

the blank ceiling of his room coming to sight and the sun rays came through the blinds, illuminating few parts of his room. a grown male sat on his face and had his hands rubbing themselves in his face.

he sighed and looked at the clock on his night stand, 12 of august, 2001. another dream.

____________

UNPUBLISHED ( DRAFT ) COPYRIGHT MILKYKIBUM