AFFAIRS 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘴 pt.1

"as if I'm getting along with you."
↳ LUCAS × LISA

______

the bar lights around her flashed on and off in a variety of colours, lisa hit the table three times while the other three girls beside her chanted 'one, two, theee' and making her down the shot of vodka.

this was what she experienced every saturday night after dance classes and a day filled with art&design classes. university was just hell and she dreaded it, but since she wanted to achieve her dream as a model, dancer and fashion designer, she continued it. also for the sake of her mother.

she was the type of girl that would never pass the opportunity to miss out fun, even if it involved a bit of danger in it, lisa liked to have a 'wild' life as others called it.

the party girl of her major. while others focused on keeping their grades, she focused on having night outs with friends but never forgetting to give in one assignment and design.

at the end of most of her saturday nights, lisa would always end up in bed with someone. an unknown bed and an unknown area, not to mention, a stranger. as much of a hard drinker that she was, she always managed to remember the previous night and how she ended up in a stranger's bed.

the alcohol burned down her throat in a relieving way, a satisfied sigh left her as she shook her head and a grin soon spread across her cheeks and she slammed the glass down, but not to hard.

the girls around her clapped. "aye, lalisa!" chaeyoung, one of her best friends cheered while starting to pour a shot for herself.

a female with long brown hair, a few blonde streaks at the ends — kim jennie — raises her hand and the bartender came to them.

"get us another bottle." she said with a small smirk, the female behind the counter nodded and walked away, jennie then turned back to her friends. "are we also celebrating to jisoo's modeling career?"

"uhm? of course?" — jisoo while taking a large gulp off her beer can.

"hell fucking yes!" — lisa who slammed her hand down on the counter, the alcohol slowly consuming her system even more.

they had all been best friends since the start of high school — the sweet park chaeyoung who transferred from australia, the infamous kim jennie, the beautiful kim jisoo and the amazing lalisa manoban.

they were the inseparable bond, and nobody could come in between them.

lalisa put her hair back while filling up her shot once again and downing it instantly, then turning to the girls. "girls, dance floor in ten?" she suggested and filled jisoo's glass that was empty before her.

they all nodded and started to quickly drink the alcohol, the music became louder but hazier in their ears and their heart beats beating faster than before. adrenaline ran through their veins by the time they all reached the dance floor that swarmed with all different kinds of people like every saturday night.

by the time lisa had her eyes opening with a pounding head, she knew how her night ended. she looks to the side and see that she was not alone in bed, she lightly and swiftly takes the covers off her naked body and swings her legs off the mattress.