AFFAIRS 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘴 pt.3

his hand pushed open the translucent glass door, he didn't know whether he should take his shoes off but he decided to keep them on as he walked further inside. the music was now clearly heard, even from the first room, he looked to the side and could see all the paintings and the varieties of colours on both the floor and white walls.

he was impressed.

he could see all the views that lisa painted, all the people she had drawn on paper and were glued to the walls by the transparent yellowish tapes. they were beautiful and for a moment, he was mesmerized.

most of them were her mother's portraits, and what he assumed to be, her best friends. he was snapped out of his trance when hearing the music stop and he turned to the door of the dancing room, he then also remembered his bruised wrist.

with hesitance, he approached the door and knocked on it, lisa from the inside didn't lift her gaze from her phone as she checked a few updates on her social media accounts.

"yes?"

"lalisa? it's yukhei..."

her gaze frozen on the screen and so did her fingers half way through scrolling down twitter, lisa looked up and placed her phone down.

"come in." she said and picked up her phone and towel.

the tall boy walked through the translucent glass door and looked around the room until finally laying his eyes on lisa who was at the corner.

she nodded her head towards him and crossed her arms.

"hi." she greets shortly.

the boy nods his head and walks closer to her, eyes going to the floor every now and then. "hey, uh..." he swallowed the awkwardness while lisa had just continued to stare at him. "I've got a bruised wrist, could you tell me where the first aid kit is?"

she remembered last night and let out a short sigh before unplugging her phone off the cord of the speakers.

"it's alright, I can help you with it." she states and starts to make her way towards yukhei who had his lips part. "I noticed it last night but since I was so pissed, I walked off on you — my bad."

before the boy could say anything else, she had simply just walk past him. her mother always kept the first aid kit in the kitchen, even though a bruised wrist wasn't her specialty, she knew how to treat for the meanwhile until yukhei went to the hospital.

lisa focused as she wrapped the bandage straps around her stepbrother's wrist and thumb, trying her best to make it as hard as she could so that he wouldn't be able to move it as much, not too hard but so that it would've also been comfortable.

"I'll thank jisoo later for the nursing lessons in high school..." lisa murmured to herself with a sigh while putting away the bandage strap roll.

yukhei stared at his own wrist and admiring the work lisa had put into it, he couldn't move it around too much but he was good with it. he looks up to thank the girl but she was already away on her phone.

"thanks for treating me." lisa looks up and smiles while letting a laugh.

"just two days in and you're already injuring yourself, quite a clumsy giant." she joked but then the thought of yukhei not getting hat crossed her mind. "it was just a joke."