AFFAIRS 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘴 pt.3

lisa crashed into her bed with a satisfied sigh, of all the things in the world, she loved her bed the most. with the scent of lavender and honey emitting from her sheets and how soft the duvet felt beneath her fingers and how it didn't keep her too hot or cold — she just loved it too much.

after having yukhei listen to her conversation with chaeyoung, she managed to avoid her family for the rest of the day and went out by herself. she made a mental note to go to the movies by herself more often, who knows flirting with the ticket boy might get her free tickets so that she can go see a film with her friends.

a loud sound from the room beside hers was heard, she didn't bother lift her head but a brow furrowed itself. what was yukhei up to? her eyes travel to the small clock that was ticking away on her desk, its smallest arm was in between the bold lettered 10 and eleven while its largest was ticking to the small 37.

it was already quite late if you asked lisa, especially since she just wanted to sleep peacefully with no sounds being heard around her.

after a few minutes of focusing on the room next to hers, she slowly started to close her eyes and enjoy the sleep that started to —

another thud was heard and this time she lifted her head, staring at the wall, not that she wanted to bang on it, but she was quite tempted to try that too.

lisa started to lower her head onto the pillow and if she heard another thud, she would decided to go see what was going on. and after a few minutes, silence started to —

another thud, and this time, making the ground lightly shake and lisa stood up from her bed. she opened her door and with two steps, she reached yukhei's door, knocking on it.

"yukhei? are you okay? do you need help with anything?" she starts to question. after feeling the ground on her floor shake a bit from that thud, she felt genuinely worried as to what was going on in his room late at night.

minutes passed by and lisa still stood here in silence. oh god, he's not dead is he.

raising her hand, she knocked again. "yukhei."

"I'm fine." the male groaned from inside his room, hands on the floor while he rubbed his forehead. what on earth had he been trying to do. "few things just fell on the ground is all, I'm fine."

lisa continued to stand there, she had been genuinely worried — or maybe she just wanted to make sure she could go to sleep. or maybe both.

a sigh left from her before she gained courage, she gripped the knock and twisted, swiftly pushing the door open only to see yukhei on the floor in front of his wardrobe, he was shirtless and just wearing boxers.

the tall boy blushed upon noticing the open door of his bedroom and that no one else but lisa stood there.

his hand immediately came across his chest in embarrassment. "what the hell?!" he shrikes and making his stepsister take a step back. "what are doing in here?!"

the girl raised her hands in defense of herself. "I heard you — falling — I guess, I came because I was worried, chill the fuck out." she explains. lisa didn't mind the fact he was shirtless, or the fact he was actually quite muscular, she had seen all types of body types before and just from seeing his didn't make her feel hot or anything.