PARAMOUR 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘴

both of them knew about their connection, they knew nobody approved of it, yet it didn't really stop them from always finding their way into one another's arms.
↳ LUCAS × LISA

______

both of them thought life was unfair.

unfair for not letting them be together.

unfair for having the both of them needing to be apart.

it was unfair.

so, so unfair.

but that didn't mean they would find a way to be together.

lisa smiled as she had her mother brush down her hair, the way her mother smiled made the female want to run away from there.

a satisfied smile, a victory smile.

lisa wanted to run away from there and into his arms, begging him to take her away from there and to somewhere far, far away.

but she couldn't show it, she couldn't express herself, not in front of her mother, not in this situation.

she snapped away from her thoughts when feeling a hand go down from the top of her hair, to her naked shoulder and clipping together the ends of the necklace she was given.

her mother hummed and lisa closed her eyes. "you look beautiful, my daughter." she compliments, satisfied. "your father and I are so proud."

lisa could only nod her head in return. "thank you, mother." she looks into the mirror, staring at herself and almost wanting to burst out into tears.

she didn't want to be dressed all in white today, not today, and not to the one person she didn't love wholeheartedly.

the grip on lisa's shoulder seemed to tighten and the girl almost winced at how she felt the nails dig into her skin, her mother hadn't noticed that she was hurting her daughter that way.

"I'm sure mr. yoongi would be proud to have such a beautiful wife." you must be satisfied, lisa added mentally as if her mother herself said it.

but the female could only nod, scared that if she opened her mouth to say something, she would let out cries instead.

"anyways," her mother starts before having her hands slide off lisa's shoulder and to her upper arms. "it's best to have a few come and admire you now, don't you think?"

"of course." her voice, luckily, didn't break at the end.

the older woman went to the door and disappeared behind it, her footsteps echoing down the corridor.

when she left lisa alone, the girl couldn't look up at the mirror. she refused to. because if she did, she knew she would ruin the light makeup her mother applied to her face.

she didn't want to be married off so young and to a person she barely even knew about, only meeting him a few times.

lisa felt as if she could die right there —