part 1

There is no tournament soon, but we will always be able to find Can practicing in the field. The seniors were aware of Can's changes of behavior, even though he still often showed his smile, but his friends could feel that his smile wasn't like before. They knew Can is not someone who is good at covering his feelings.

"Can... let's get something to eat!" shouted P' No from the corner of the field.

Can turn and smile while showing the finger that gave the signal ok then ran toward P'No and P'Type. 
.
.
.

"Can... honestly, What's wrong with you?" asked P' No with P'Type looking at Can also curious with the answer.

" what? there's nothing wrong with me? " Can answer as he confuses, he didn't realize he has changed. Or he just doesn't want to admit it.

" Is it because of that IC guy? c'mon what happen between you and him that makes you change like this? Tell me... " asked P' No full of curiosity.

"...." Can don't reply and continue eating while feeling busted

" well, whatever happens between you and him, I hope it can be solved soon.. because you who like this makes us worried, Can", Says P' Type look concerned.

" I don't know P... there's nothing to be solved... I also wanted to be like myself before... Lately, I always feel anxious and weird. It's uncomfortable. I don't know why I feel this way. "

" well, you don't tell us what happened. So, we also don't know why... that's why you have to tell us! " said P' No to Can which makes Can feel annoyed and pressed.

" Hey... it's okay... as long as you know we care about you Can, I think its enough." P'Type is trying to changes the mood, and suddenly he remembers...

"oh, right... No, my friend from the other College wants to have a friendly match with us... how about that? "

" I'm okay with that as long as the other member agrees. I think we can take it as an opportunity to practice for a bigger competition ahead" both nods at each other.

Can who heard it suddenly feel excited,

" Take the challenge P... please... please... p No~" whined Can while shaking P' No hands disturb him to eat his food.

" oui... I have to ask others too... it is not only one person's decisions... I try to be a good captain here."

Can Finally release P'No's hands and pouting.

"OK... let's ask about this to others tomorrow... then I'll inform my friends after", said P Type

Can's mood suddenly changes after hearing about the match. He can't wait to play soccer in the field with others. He really needs to do that as the excitement can be seen In his face. He continues eating while grinning.

P'No and P 'Type also realized that Can smile. They feel a little relieved to see the possibility to get the real Can back.

The Next Day

the whole soccer team already gathered on the field, waiting for P'No and P'Type announcement.

"OK... today I want to inform you guys that we got a challenge from other College.... a friendly match... here I want to ask you, whether if you guys ready to take this challenge or not...for you who wants to accept this challenge please raise your hands."

and we can see Can raise his hands with so much enthusiasm, raising his hands, hopping and his eyes looking so bright convincing other members to raise their hands.

it's more than half of the team are agree. P'No then makes a decision and makes another discussion regarding the schedule.

"the Schedule is set... we are going to have a friendly match for the next two weeks. Be ready guys... even though it's just a friendly match we still need to put our pride high. Ok! " Shout P'No announced the result and cheered the team-up.
.

.

and they start the days fill with practice in the field with Can looking so happy. We can even see his bright smile from afar.

P No and P Type supervised the practice session.

" Ai Type... that college is have quite powerful soccer team right? "

" Are you underestimated our team? ", ask P'Type skeptical.

" Wait.... no... I'm just trying to set the tactics you know...emmmm... how about asking your friends about their preparations?? " said P'No feeling busted.

" Actually, my friends aren't one of the members of their soccer team. I just suggest it..."

"Whutt?"
And it was at this moment P'No he got tricked.

"yeah...I suggested to their soccer team capt to have a friendly match with us through my friend."

" Wait.... how... so basically You Who ' Suggesting'  them to have a Friendly Match with Us?? tell me..." Asked P'No between the anger and shocking.

" well, having some friendly match is a good thing right... I mean... we don't have any tournament near this month...and it's still them who ask us to have a friendly match... I only suggest them", said P'Type casually.

P No is speechless... his mouth agape... He disbelieves with Type answer while slowly shaking his head.

actually, he wanted to say

"Shouldn't you apologize to me?? I'm the captain of the team here!!! "

But, yeah... It was just on his mind. He just can't say that to P'Type... If only he has more braveness towards Type.

____________________________________

Okay that's all for part 1.

I'm still new... English is not my first language so yeah... please bear with my bad English... hahahha.
kindly give your comments so I can decide to continue the stories or not.
thank you 👋😁