Part 13

Flash back...

Tin is on the way to his house, after He left Can who was rejected his love confession, standing alone and maybe he is crying right now. He can't do anything about it, it was Can who rejected Him and said to be just friends.
He'll do anything for Can and thought Can would feel the same.
He felt betrayed.
He just can't get over by his trauma being betrayed by someone he truly rely on.

and while Tin still on the way to His house. Tul, Step brother of Tin give him a text messsages, informing that their father would visits them next month and he would like to have a family dinner with him and Its wasn't a good news for him.

Maybe it's fate for him to always be overwritten by misfortune, I'm used to it. Tin thought.

That day when He wreaked all his sorrow, He made a decision for himself that He wanted to forget about Can. Avoiding meeting him is the first step to forget him. It's the best to avoid Can, because every time he sees Can the sin of wanting to have him always increases. It feels so hurt, When You have to resist wanting to have someone you loved while they don't want us to have. That is what he feels at that time.
.
.
...

This may have been a month He never saw Can anymore.  Don't ask how much he missed him. It's so much that he always has trouble sleeping almost every night. It is true that he was the one who tried to avoid Can, while Can who always tried to meet Tin even though his efforts were not strong enough. But, believe me he was also tormented.

They were indeed two stubborn people who were hurting each other's hearts.
.
....

Suddenly, Tin got a call from his brother Tul.

"The Family dinner with Father will be done at 8 pm, come on time ... and prepare yourself mentally. Beloved child. " Said Tul, in a very intimidating voice.

Tin, always hated when he had to meet his father, plus in a table with his brother it would feels like hell. They just talked about the things that made Tin's ears hot. The father who always put pressure on him and the older brother who acted defensively, tried to find the father's front face, acting like a two-headed snake. He really has to prepare his emotions tonight.

....

The family dinner was held at their residence. So far Tin's father was rarely at home, he had another residence in UK He was more there. Formerly Tin had lived with his father in  UK, before finally Tin was sent back to Thailand because He had caused some trouble in  UK.
Tin became one of the teens who was raided by police at a party and found that he had prohibited items, a drugs for exact. Of course it's just a trap. Which you must already know who behind it.

..

A long dining table with 2 large chairs at each end and 5 chairs on the left are prepared. Food and beverages have been served on it. Like a banquet for 3 people. Yes, 3 people. The dinner will only be attended by Tin, Tul and the father. it's always been like that,  their family dinner was never completed. Someone must be miss the family dinner, mostly because the topic they'll be talking on or The father choices of people to be attending the dinner. This time,  Tin really had no idea which topic would be talking on at the dinner.

...

Tin and Tul have been sitting on the right and left side of the dining table right after the chair at the end of the dining table that the father will surely occupy.

This won't be good. Tin's feelings have been uncomfortable since the beginning.
What's the dinner?Dinner my ass!!

...

Mr. Medthanan, Father of Tin and Tul walked down the stairs to reach the family dining room. Tul immediately stood up when he saw the father walking towards the dining table. Really imaging, Tin had enough with his brother's behavior. Tin did not bother moving from his seat. Only in his mind did, he want this dinner to end soon. Without having to say a word from his mouth would better.
...