Part 19

Can nods his head reflexively after hear P'Chao Offers. He indeed can't hide his worries that hasn't been degrade since he woke up this morning.

P Chao smile as he saw Can nods sign that he really want to meet Tin as soon as possible.

.

.

.

.

As soon as Can  get out of the room,
P 'Chao immediately put on his jeans jacket on Can, which he knows will wear only a uniform even before he get out from the room. Because thats what he only has right now.

"Its already so late... you need to wear this...",  said P'Chao caringly while he put on the jacket on Can.

Can instantly fell silent as if he was enchanted. He let P'chao put his jacket on his body while he moved obediently.  It seems like there is something in P'Chao who can always make him like this when every time he suddenly shows his affection towards Can.

" okay .. You are ready now... Let's go...", a smile with a thousand meaning shows on P'Chao's face.
.
.
.
They walked to P'Chao's car and get in right away.
.
Can look at P'Chao who busily prepared to drive....
.

"P... I'm sorry to disrupt you with all of my problem...you shouldn't ...", Can sound sincerely felt sorry to P'Chao.

P 'Chao stop his activity and just fell silent, his face still looking straight ahead.

A smile was seen on his face when Can looked at P'Chao. P Chao grasped Can's hand on his lap which had been trembling and rubbed it gently several times before he let it go.
Without a word he drove the car...

He didn't say anything...
He knew he is not okay...
And he doesn't want to lie...
.

.

.

.

...............

Can  immediately get out from the car as soon as the car stop in front of Tin's house. He run to reach out the gate and push the bell button for several times fastly didn't even bother to put some thought that it was very late, almost morning. P'Chao slowly following him from behind.

without trying to defend ... he just let Can let out all his worries and emotions without trying to hold him back.

"Tin...! 

Tin...! 

get out... ! 

i know you were home... ! Tin...!!!" 

Can yelled and rocked the fence of Tin's house like a crazy dog ​​that had escaped

the noise that Can made in the early hours of that made someone then come out of Tin's house.

"Is that our poor little monkey?",
a smirk can be seen from him as a mock after he sure it was Can who push the bell aggressively.

"where is Tin...?!! what did you do to him? ....you evil!", Yelled Can at that Man.

without opening the house gate, the man answered Can's question with a face that looked satisfied.

"Do you think you can even change something if I have done something to him? ....
How arrogant ...", Said Tul.

"listen...i don't want to hear your bulshit...i need to meet Tin!!"

"He's gone...", said Tul casually

"what?!"

Can felt like his world feels as if it is collapsing and doesn't want to believe Tul's words.
.
.
.
.