Part 20

Beep ... Beep ...

A man on his bed was sheen tries to wake up from his warm bed. Open up his eyes harshly, a big black pocket was seen on his eyes. He proceeds to change his position from lying to sit, after spending almost 30 minutes gathering all his souls. 

He continues to sitting still while looking at the clock beside his bed unmoved. unmotivated. It feels like he doesn't want to wake up this morning. a part of him regrets to ever open up his eyes today. the same dark feeling just Like the other days.

Day by day, 'dead' become the best wish that he wanted to ask as  his birthday present.

He forced his body to wake up from the soft bed and blanket that wrapped around his body on an entire night, fighting with his insomnia. The only escape that never let him down. Wish everybody was just a bed in real life.

It's winter in London. The temperature outside has reached 9 degrees C. Please use warm clothing when traveling outside.

The announcer voices from the television roaming around from the living room across Tin's room. Give a little sign there's a life in that grey and cold room.

He walked to read A message appeared on the cellphone screen. while drying his hair with the towel.

"I'll give you one hour, I'll wait in front of your house."

 -Jane-

Am I better off just running away?

Joining the drug cartel doesn't seem too bad.

a small laugh escapes from his lips pathetically,

the slightest thought of running away like this wasn't the first time.

it's like a daily routine for him and it's getting wilder every day.

.....

.
.

" Tin... you are late! ", a full of complaints voice immediately greeted him just right after the owner of it storm in Tin's room.

Tin ignored the nag and proceeded to get ready.

The woman then sat on Tin's bed cross-legged and folding her arms with a defiant face as if she was the woman who can control everything in that room.

" I'll wait for you till you finished to get ready so I could make sure you are going."

And again Tin ignored that fussy woman. He proceeds to continue his activity ignored the woman's existences.

Until the moment Tin tried to wear his tie, the woman suddenly grabbed the tie that had wrapped around Tin's neck. Try to help him. Tin reflexively brushed off her hands and continued what he was doing without a word. a tsk sound slip from his mouth. He was very annoyed.

" How long!? ", asked the woman full of anger.

" how long are you going to ignore me like this ?? ", demands the woman with high pitched voices that break the atmosphere of the morning that should be calm and peaceful.

" I also have my limit...if you keep ignoring me like this...you'll drive me crazy!!", the woman's whining, sounded very annoying in Tin's ears. 

It seems that the woman is indeed very stubborn.  Tin was still ignored her even though she already sounds so desperate and pathetic, begging for Tin's attention. However, the woman was still following Tin wherever he went.

.........

During the way, not even a second Tin looked at the woman who sat next to him in the car. He just looked as annoyed as usual.