Part 4

All the members of the soccer team were gathering in their room. The room seems crowded, with all the members are busy preparing for the match, from changing clothes, preparing their stamina by drinking energy-enhancing drinks, and discussing strategy, they did it in that room at the same time.

They prepare to leave the room and head to the field to have some warm-up before play. The crowd's noises are welcomed their arrival in the field. The supporter came from the two campuses that competed that's why the stadium seems crowder than usual and the atmosphere seems rousing. We can also hear the Supporters chanted slogans to encourage the team they supported. The atmosphere is like a dream for every member of the soccer team.

The atmosphere began to tense when the opposing team began to show themselves walking from across the field. They looked convincing, their bodies were very athletic, their captain looked very charismatic and their goalkeeper was a well-known goalkeeper with a very good reputation, P 'No immediately swallowed hard when he saw them walking to their place on the other side of the field.

Seeing his team members look intimidated by the arrival of the opposing team, P' No, tries to encourage team members one by one.

Can and Good are seen next to the seat of the players' bench doing some warm-up activities. They don't look intimidating at all like other members. Seeing them, P' No felt a little relieved, at least his worries were a little reduced. He felt like he can rely on them for this match. Can and good is not a bad player, after all, they are quite skillful.

.....

Pete is still waiting for Tin in the parking area. He felt kind of worried that Tin won't come. But, Tin is not that kind of person, he is the man that never betray his words.

A luxury car is coming and adjusting the parking position. It's Tin's car, Pete smile widely when he saw Tin's car. I know You would come, he thought. Coming out from that luxury car, is Tin with his cold face, again. Pete comes to greet Tin while Tin's face looks forced. But, Pete doesn't care, without words, he leads Tin to the stadium.

Just right after they enter the podium, they grab the attention of the audience who saw them. Their visual is no joke. Some of the audience and mostly... Campus Fujoshi are screaming in their mind as they saw Pete and Tin walking together.

Pete and Tin sit next to each other and beside Pete, there is Ai Aim and Ai Pond.

Tin still couldn't believe he is doing this because he gets provoked by Pete. Tin is having a debate in his mind.

Am I really doing this? what is gonna happen when I meet Can? give him encouragement? or just Ignore him? cheer for him? what should I do? what I'm doing here???!!!

I miss him...

Yeah, that's the voice from deep down of his heart. He misses Can, He wants to see Can's smile, He wants to know how is can doing without him? Is he okay?

Does it will hurt if I know he is doing fine without me?...

and finally, his eyes found Can laugh while doing some warming up with Good at the side of the field and his lips automatically formed a smile.

..............

Beep...

incoming message...

' I come...good luck!'

a whistle sounded, as a sign that the game had begun...

Ae get the full control of the ball, he is indeed a reliable player that's why he played as a striker. He passes the ball to Can seeing Can is in an open position.