Part 14

Presents

A repetitive of toot-ing sounds can be heard from the phone, signed that the other person has already hang up the phone. leaving Can in confusion. His hands limp sprawled with his cellphone beside him.

Can really didn't understand why Tin suddenly acted weird. But, he definitely can feel his chest tightened after Tin hung up the phone.

And while he was still in confusion his cellphone suddenly vibrated indicating that there was a call ...

"Halo... Can... "

" Halo Pete... "

" eummm... I don't think this is right or not... but... " Pete sounds so hesitate but felt pressed.

" What Pete?? tell me!! is it about Tin??
...
He suddenly acting weird towards me... and it's makes me.... scared "

"Yes Can ... it's about Tin ...
He said he planned to go to UK..."

"What?... For how long?!"

"I don't know Can ... he said not to tell you but ... I can't see you guys torturing each other ...
you love him right? Admit it! ..."
...

"Pete ...

I think I have to hang up this phone..."

"Can ... !"

Toooot....

......

Can paused for a while ...

With trembling hands He hold His phone tightly.

In a hurry He tapped the screen looking for the contact of the person who called him before Pete.

"Where are you ? " Can voice is trembling so hard as he tried to hold something in his throat.

" At my house...??
.
.
Can...?? "

"..."
.
.
.
.
Can is still clinging to his phone even though the person on the other side of the telephone had left him a while ago.

His mind was suddenly full and He felt scared to death ...

He rushed down from his bed still clutching his cellphone as if he would lose the person he called if he let it go.

He ran out of his room without even wearing a jacket at all. His eyes is shaking as he really hold something would fall down from it and he continue ran out of his house, ignoring anyone, even when his mother and his sister who shouted asking where does he want to go at this hour. He really didn't care about the clock that shows it was already late at night, he didnt even think what he wore at that time. His mind was full ...
full of one person.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm in front of the gate of your house!"

" Can ?? "

"Get out !!"

Is he really came to find me?

Tin hurriedly get out from his house and right after Tin came out of his house Can immediately cupped Tin's face while tiptoeing he kissed him with his trembling lips.

" Don't go..."

" Can ..."

"No ...

you can go ... just go ...!!"

"Can ..."

" You said you like to hear me call your name... i won't call your name anymore...!!
.
I hate you!"

Can lower his face, the asphalt below him was suddenly wet, not because of the rain ...
it's because of Can's tears ... the sobbing sound could be heard from him. That sound was truly heartbreaking for Tin, he really could not see Can crying especially he cried because of him.

Tin immediately hugged Can's body tightly a few moments later He cupped Can's face and finally Tin heard the words that he always wish to came out from Can's mouth

" I love you.."

with tears still flowing on his cheeks looking up at him and Tin reply by a soft kiss.

He Immediately kissing Can's lips several times like smooching baby's lips and tighten his arms on Can's body then puts Can's head on his shoulders near his neck makes Can tiptoeing while his hands were drooping  besides him.

He might not have the strength to return Tin's hugs right now. His energy was drained because of crying and the fear he had felt earlier.

.

....

"Who said I'm okay without you?... ", Can sobs but still continueing his words...

" Please... hold me... don't ever loose your hold on to me... I'm scared... ",

His sobs was getting stronger and the tears flowed nonstop, soaking Tin's blue navy shirt.

" But it will be difficult if you are with me..."

" I don't care... the fear to not seeing you anymore is more difficult than anything..."

" I'm sorry Can..."

" Don't say sorry!! ... say you won't leave me...!!"

Tin smiled upon hearing Can's words with his high pitched voice

" Ok... i won't leave you..."

Tin loosen his embraced slowly, he smiled upon between the cute crying  face of Can and  happy for what Can did tonight to him.

" Promise??", Can offer His little finger to make a Pinkie promise with Tin

" Promise... " Tin's smile fondly at Can.

That night he felt loved and needed something he had never felt for years.

All his worries are gone and he feels even stronger to pursue his happiness.

all of that because of Can.

You're my happiness
.
....
.
Can began to shiver because of the cold night. He really didn't realize he was only wearing a shirt and shorts in the middle of the night. Tin notice that Can start to shiver because of the cold of the night and right now he only wear a shirt so, there's nothing to offer to cover Can's body from the night wind. So he offered to drove Can home.

" Look at you, only wearing thin T-shirt and shorts at this late... let me drove you home..." He grab Can wrist to lead him to his car , but suddenly Can hold back his hands.

" No..."

"..."

Can dropped his gaze. His eyes is hesitant to meet Tin's
" I'm still scared... "
his face turned redder than after he cried.

" Can...?? "

" Let me stay with you for tonight...",

Now it's Tin turn to have his face reddened. Tin immediately pulled his arm, dragging Can into his car.

without protest Can sat in the passenger seat. His eyes looked at Tin, whose face looked very serious and focused, although it seemed to contrast with his body's movements which suddenly become clumsy. He even seemed to have failed to insert the car key into the slot several times.

what happened to him?

Can never see Tin like this ... and he likes this scene.

_______________________________

what a busy day...

So.... How?
is it okay??

I really enjoy reading all your comments... its really made my day...

Thank you for reading...

love...love...💕💕
😘😘