Part 12

I want to be with you
it's as simple and as complicated as that

Is he really Tin?

Can rubbed and blinked a few times to make sure that the face he saw was Tin. He immediately changed his position to sit and when he wanted to stand up Tin held Can's shoulder while continuing to sit next to him.

Can was really overwhelmed with fear like he was caught by the police after committing a crime. But what crime did he make?

Can looked forward didn't dare to look at Tin's face which contrary looked just fine and calm.

"Do you want to drink ...?" Tin offered a bottle of mineral water to Can.

Can hesitantly accepted the mineral water. In fact he was very nervous but, he could not ignore his esophagus which currently desperately needed water. Can drink the mineral water immediately, he drinks it quickly and without pause. Like he never been drink a water for a week.

"Are you tired?", Tin's voice was calm, he looked a little towards Can who was gulping the water. "Me too... I wish we can stop getting tired..."

Then he put his face on his palm with his elbow rested on his knee while staring at Can, with his warm and soft Gaze.

Can stop gulping his drink as he start to feel awkward by Tins gaze at him.

" What are you looking at?"

" You..."
Can blushed madly and start to drink the water again to hide his nervousness and Tin smile at Can's reactions.

They remained in that position for a few moments. Can looked at where the sun was setting and Tin looked at Can.
The awkwardness can strongly felt between them.
.
.
.
.
"So..Why are you tired?"

" Because of you..."

"Why??... I'm sorry then ...

what can I do to make you no longer tired? "

" Nothing ... just... live your life as you used to"

"I did ... so, you're not tired anymore?"

"Yes ...", Tin smile as he looked at him affectionately.
.
.
.
" I need to wash myself...jeez i must be smell funny... I covered with sweats...", Can smiled awkwardly while looking at Tin. He get up doubtfully as he wondered if Tin will wait for him or just leave after he leave because he is not letting out any words.

So do you want to wait for me or will you leave if I leave?

Can get up when he is not hearing any words from Tin to answer his questions that he never asked.

He eventually walk leaving Tin behind. He looking back at Tin wonder if Tin will say something. But, Still don't get to hear anything from Tin after that. He only smile at him while he walk to leave him.

...

After washed up, Can is still wondering if Tin is still around to wait for him or not, but Tin is no where to be found.

So, he left...?

...
Can eventually got home by himself...

He still sad when he knows that Tin has left without saying any word.

That bastard really! ... why he left without saying any word??  and that smile? why he suddenly like that?
I really can't understand him...
.
.
.

"I don't care! ... I'm tired! ... I want to sleep...
maybe tomorrow I will call him... or tonight?  uurgh I want to scold him! "

Can was staring at  his phone when suddenly Tin calls him..