part 3

In the cold classroom, waiting for the lecturer to come.  A student is sitting with a cold face who has long been known as the Ice Prince of the Uni because of his cold personality supported by his looks he gave to everyone. We had seen him turn to be more mundane but, he returned again as before. cold and hard to approach.

Pete is the Ice Prince's only friend, the only person who can communicate with him. Pete was happy because Tin changed into a warm person, he believes in Tin's real personalities. But now, he couldn't find Tin' s smile as he had shown before. 

What's the matter?

What happened between them?

Pete tried to find out about Tin's changes. However, he was worried about his friend. He wanted the warm Tin he had met when there is Can besides him, back. He also finds that Tin was quite difficult to find lately, He began to close His whole world for everyone, even for Pete His only best friend for a long time. He could only see him in the class, other than that He doesn't know how and where Tin spends his time for the rest of the day.

Pete, slowly sitting next to Tin as usual. This time he tried to start a conversation, trying to open Tin's heart so he would tell the truth about what had happened between him and Can.

"Tin ...", Pete tried to be careful in opening up talks on this topic.

Tin did not reply ... He did not look at Pete at all. He remained focused on his laptop screen.

"Tin, do you have a plan after the class ends? I'm having a hard time seeing you after class lately ..."

Tin turned to Pete with a cold gaze,

" Tell me, What's your real intentions, Pete? What do you want to know from me?"

felt his intentions were discovered, Pete couldn't lie, it shows directly from his expression.

"I ... I'm ... worried about you Tin ... why you turned cold lately?"

"I don't feel I have changed... "

"But, you were warmer before, since you get along with Can... Did something happen between you and Can?"

Tin,  instantly felt annoyed every time He heard Can's name being called, somewhere in his heartfelt hurt. He remembered the last day he had a conversation with Can.
the last thing they talked about is "love rejection".

He missed Can ...

" Don't you ever say his name again in front of me," said Tin coldly.

" But, you and he are so close... I think he is the only person that can change you Into a warmer person. I know he is so precious for you"

" Can we stop talking about him? I really don't want to be mad at you Pete.."

and right after that reply from Tin, the lecturer come to start the class. Pete couldn't say anything. But, his intentions to make Tin and Can together again has never diminished. He knows only Can that has the power to change Tin into the real Tin he knew deep down in his heart.

at the parking area, Pete rushes to Tin who is standing beside his car preparing to leave. Pete stops Tin, right before he opened up his Car door...

"Tin..."

Tin only standing coldly staring at Pete.

" I need to talk... "

" Now what??",  Tin sounds annoyed.

" Do you have time next week?. Tuesday... there is a soccer match between our Uni with another Uni, I want you to accompany me to come... because Ae also participated in that match, I want to watch him... "

" I know where this is going... I'm sorry I can't "

" Tin... what's the problem with you?! are you scared to meet him? "

in Pete's head, if talk softly with Tin is not working, he will provoke him. He knew how to deal with Tin,  he's not being the only  friend of  the Ice prince for no reason. 

" I am?? scared to meet him? are you kidding? "

gotcha....!

" if you don't. Then, why you tried to avoid him? " said Pete confidently.

" I just don't want to meet him... why'd you have to be this annoying? "

" I am not... I just ask my friends to watch a soccer match with me, there's nothing to feel annoyed about that... just admit it, you afraid to meet Can."

Tin sigh, and finally he gave up...

" OK, I only will accompany you to watch it... nothing more. when the games end... I leave".

" OK... deal! "

Pete smile brightly, he is happy his plan is actually working. He really hopes he can find out what happens between Tin and Can, so, he can get the warmer Tin as his friend back.

___________________________
ok...
i know it's bad... hahahahah 😂😂
I hope I can update faster...
because the next story is obviously telling about the meeting of Tin,  Can and Chao... hahaha
are you curious about how the situation will turn out?
I still don't know... tho 😳 😁
thank you for reading...

kindly leave a comment... 😀