Part 18

That day Can just finished cleaning up after practicing soccer all day long. He was very tired and the sky is getting dark. He was getting ready to go to his lover's apartment. He hurriedly walking towards the bus stop in front of his faculty He felt worry because he can't reach Tin's phone today.

...
Can was receiving a call from P'Chao when he was walking towards the faculty bus stop informing that he is near his campus. Suddenly a car stopped in front of him, he still held his telephone. He ignored the car that stopped in front of him because he did not feel like ordering the car. Then, someone suddenly got out of the car and dragged him into the car precisely in the back seat.

Can tried to scream even though the big man smothered his mouth, even after he was already in the car. He was flanked by two big men in the back seat with one person smothering his mouth and the other holding him so he would not rebel.

Suddenly the man in the front seat who sat next to the driver turned his face to him. Can's eyes immediately widened and his mouth could not resist the expletive words he wanted to shout aloud to the man.

Yes, the man is Tul the step brother of Tin.

"Hello ... little man ..." greeted Tul in such unpleasant tone.

"You must know the reason you're here ... there's no need to rebel ... I just want to convey a message so,  just relax okay..."

Tul then reached out to scramble Can's hair roughly and he chuckled before continuing his words.

"I can't believe a boy like you could make my poor brother get down on his knees.  I thought the man would at least have a decent appearance. but, looking at you... " He shows a disgusted expression towards Can.
" anyway... what I want to tell you is...don't let yourself drown into a dream that you wouldn't ever reached. So, stay away from my family, you will ruin the name of Medhttanan. After all, you're only going to be Tin's temporary lover " Tul chuckled but now a bitter smile shows from his face before he continued his words.
" Do you think my father will agree with you? Disappear now or you know what I can do to you ... " Then he gestured to the both big Man to get Can out of the Car and then turn his body. 

and in no time Can was immediately sedated and thrown out of the car left lying in front of the faculty bus stop unconscious.

...

P'Chao saw Can being thrown from the car and lying on the sidewalk. He ran in panicly, he immediately check Can's condition and realized that he had been sedated.

He then carried him to his car. He frantically called Type and drove him to his places.

....
at Chao's Condo...

He sat beside Can who slept on the bed. He still looked very worried even though the doctor had examined him and said that he was okay.

Type can see his friend sitting on the chair from the living room couch.

"He'll be fine... You don't have to worry ... take a break ..." said P'Type from the living room couch.

"Oh ..." P'Chao replied briefly then he stood up and walked over to P'Type.

"I'm sorry to bother you ..."

"what was that bro? Can is my junior too... you don't have to act like that awkward...
anyway who did that to Can...did you see the culprit?"

" That also my concern...but, I also have no idea...people like Can... I think wouldn't  have that kind of enemy... but I'm not sure...if..... "

" This related to Tin? "
both gazing at each other's eyes as they realize they have the same thought.