Part 5

All the team member is heading to the Cafe bar to have a celebration party. Can is with Good,  and P' Type in Chao's car. 
During the way to the cafe,  Chao can't keep his eyes off of Can who sat at the back seat with Good, the way he interacts with Good is so amusing, makes everyone who looks at it would be, can't help but smiles.
and this one situation,  also caught by Type's eyes.

At the Cafe bar,

Chao sat beside Type who was still drinking his alcohol. Chao did not drink alcohol, he knew he was the person who would drive the car later. He tries to be a responsible driver for his friends. everyone is enjoying the party,  what was worried by Chao has never happened,  no one really cares about which campus where he belongs. well everybody just doesn't care,  they just drown in the party atmosphere. Everybody just notices him as Type's friend,  he also easily blend with the others.
.....
Almost all the Team members are already drunk, ranging from half-sober to unconscious- drunk. Can is drunk, but he is so hyper and his drunk habit is to bugging the peoples around him, hugging, hitting, tugging and...

Can stagger walked over to Chao who was sitting on the sofa who was calmly enjoying the party by observing other people's behavior and then proceeds to sit beside Chao leaving no space between them. Chao is a little bit shocked by Can's movement.

"mmmm.... who are you??", he tilted his head his cheeks are pinkish, he stared at Chao, now they are staring at each other's eyes, slowly he began to lean his body towards Chao caging Chao's shoulders with his hands, eyes still staring at the Chao's face making Chao blush, suddenly he smiles and...

Jub...."mmuuaah... hehe", He kissed Chao on the cheek. He smiles widely like an idiot,

"I like you...", just like nothing happens he then left Chao speechless and walked off, joining the other to sing.
......
everyone is starting to leave one by one,
Techno already picked up by Kengkla. Good is already home.
Can is now drunk almost unconscious ...

Half sober Type and Chao escorts the legless Can to the parking area where Chao's car is parked.
they put Can at the back seat, Can immediately curled up like a cat, then in no time ha already far gone or you can say he already asleep a deep sleep.

" Do you know where is Can's house?... ",  asked Chao to Type who sit at the passenger seat beside him wasted. 

" ummm.... Nope... ",
" So where we have to take him? "
" mmmm... i don't know...just leave him inside your car until morning... hehe",  a nonsense answer from a drunk man.

" This is what you got for asking drunk people", his eyes rolls follow by long sighed
" if only your bf is here to take you Type... ", He grumbled.

bzzt... bzzt... 

Can's phone is buzzing...

-Evil Bastard! is Calling... -  the contact that showed in Can's phone. Chao picked up the phone.

"Halo...?", 

" Stay there,  I will take Can home..."
a cold voice is coming from the phone. Chao didn't have any idea who is the man behind the phone.

Just after that,  A car show to be approaching Chao's car blocking his way to get out of the parking lot.

A man with a cold expression gets out from that car, walking towards the driver's window and knocked it two times.

with a doubt, Chao slowly opens his car window...

" Leave Can with me,  I'll bring him home, I know where's his house", demand the man who is now staring at Chao,  looking so intimidating.