Part 17

Tin had almost never returned back to the family house since that night . it is what he had long wanted to do. He never felt comfortable at his family house at all. If, it's not because his father always monitoring him through his brother,  he might have leave that house for a long time.

But now,  he got more confidence and strength to pursue his own happiness and freedom. it's all because of Can.

...
Todays Tin made a promise to himself, that he would try to know and acknowledge peoples around Can. especially his friends. because he knew Can is such a loyal to his friends and sooner or later he needs to be used to them. Therefore, he allowed whenever Can asked to have spend time with his friends, rather than just with him all the time. like today,  he allowed him. to have lunch with his soccer team members and take this chance to know Can circles of friends,  so he planned to join in later, and pray for the best......

...
Tin was in his car before he drove to Thai program building when He received a call from his brother Tul.
.
.

" So, now you started to rebel huh? Do you remember that our father told me to watch you until the time you went to UK come ..." said Tul.

" I don't need your supervision ... and I won't go to UK! ", Said Tin firm and clear.

"Ok ... so, you've forgot that you begged me and now you dare to disobeying father's order??... where all of this bad behaviour is come from? is it from the influence of your boyfriend? what do you think if dad knows about this? Do you still dare to dream to be with that lowly boy?", Said Tul arrogantly.

" you ... watch your mouth! I'm not afraid of you at all ... I don't care about your plans ... I'll do anything for him ... and you... don't you dare to touch him even for an inch of his hair! ", Said Tin with an angry and firm voice.

" Well your departure date to UK is already near... if you're  not appear at this house tomorrow ... you know what will happen...you know what I can do" , treathed Tul.

"God dammit! What is exactly you want, Huh!!?"

"Your freedom..."

"you such a lowly bast*rd..."
Tin immediately hung up and released his anger by smacking his steering wheel with his palms.
.
after,  trying to calm himself down, he proceed to meet Can and his friends at lunch.
.

when Tin arrived at the Thai program Canteen He Saw P'Chao was between Can and his friends. he looked very close with all of Can's friends.
....

Tin might have won Can's heart but, Chao won the hearts of all of Can's friends. because of that, he really hated Chao and for him Chao was the biggest threat.

His mood drastically down again after seeing P'Chao...

He can't control his temper every time he heard Chao's name being called, even more if seeing him near his Can.

He stepped  towards Can and his friends tables, obviously looking so jealous and his face is not nice.

note : at this time Can's friends don't know Can and Tin's relationship.
only Pete and Ae know, even Ae still doesn't want to believe that Tin really loves Can, if the statement doesn't came out of Pete's mouth...and they were not here. they are now having their own time together. You know... possessive Ae... 😏

....

immediately when Tin approached Can and his friends, the atmosphere become grey. well, they just looked surprised by Tin presents with his... not nice face.... to add more, most of them know that Tin Is well known for having the sharpest mouth in the entire campus they thought he came just to throws his sarcasm in their lunch time.