part 21

Can I hold it any longer this time?

Their conversations don't last long,

It would be different if this was between Can and Tin, their talks might be very long until they could be made into a book. But between P'Chao and Can, they were careful with each other's words. As there are secrets that they do not want to be known to each other. A secret that are kept for different reasons.

You know Can, I think I fall in love...

And for the first time, I think it was a mistake...

The mistakes that I never regretted...

.
.
.
.

The scheduled vacation was done without Chao joining in. they spend 2 days 1 night at the beach. they were having fun by the beach after sunset and will be going back to their home at night.

P'No, P'Type and Can were sitting by the beach eating a snack and drinks. while the others were having an acoustic party near them.

"Three months, isn't it the time it takes Tin to finish the program? Damn, he almost spent the whole year without news...", P'No asked at Can who were busy eating while playing the game on his phone. Can didn't give any response to P'No's sudden chats.

A Conversation about Tin didn't ever heard again since a few months ago. Tin's name has become a sacred word that could instantly change the atmosphere into gloomy. But, between those times absolutely there's no specific reason why P'No suddenly brought it in a casual conversation without meaning, like this time.

" Not sure... It has no certainty how long he will be in London... "Answer Can casually.

Can answer it casually, that is precisely not in the thought of P'No that makes him felt an instant regret by asking or even talking about Tin in front of Can. But, He has no idea about how problematic their relationship is. so, he can't be blamed.

"kay... I'm gonna grab some food... ", said P'No trying to break the awkward situations that he made and seems like only him who felt it. Can look... calm and undisturbed.

"P'No...buy me some ice cream... I want...three!", Said Can excitedly, foods always bring up the mood.

" you little brats... do you think I'm a walking convenience store or something ?!"

...

"Can... do Chao still contact or met you?" This time P'Type is curious. Can immediately wonder why P'Type suddenly asked it. Didn't he already know how the relationship between him and P'Chao. He looked at P'Type slightly surprised, with the chicken drum still hanging in his mouth. Can only nod as an answer.

" Chao is the real fighter...", P'No mumbled as soon as he heard Chao's name.

Can actually want to ask the reason behind P'Type's questions. But, somehow he refused to talk about it further.

" Can... "

"Yes, P? "

" how'd you doin? "

" me??? I'm okay... "
.

Can already consider what he is experiencing with Tin as part of the journey of life and all he can do is to thank Tin that has made his journey to be not boring.
Sure he didn't want that trip to stop. But, He was tired of waiting while the time never waited and he could never pursue the time because he always walked side by side with it

If he loves me...
He'll come back for me...

if he is not, at least I did wait...