Part 8

You are the most complicated person that I ever met in my life, and you'll be the most  impossible person to ever forget.

Tin is actually surprised by his own acts, He don't know why he act impulsively.  But,  He really feels annoyed when Chao call Can and even more He didn't like Chao from  the beginning. He can't resist himself to not to intervene in Can and Chao matter.

"... " Can nodded with full of confusion.
" yes... you can... ", thought, Can is still confuse why Tin suddenly act  like that.
He don't want to think further, Tin  already gave Him a response.  A cold and plain response.

Can really don't want to involved in something complicated.  If He Can run from it he will run. 
He is my friend after all, Can simplified.

Tin hurriedly packed his things,  and leave with Can. He tried so hard to control His expresion.

......

Tin walked behind Can, He don't want to Can see his expression, because literally He cant control his facial expressions at this time.  They walks towards parking area,  where Chao inform Can.  They agree to have a lunch in a restaurant near the campus.

They about to arrive at the parking area. There is P'Chao standing with a bright smile, he raised his hand when he saw Can from a far,  to signed him where he was.
But,  slowly his smile disappear when he realized Can is not alone. He is with somebody who walked behind him, and that somebody is someone he didn't really think he could be a friend with. That, thought came because of their first meeting at that night. It wasn't a good met and leave a bad impression.

....

Now Can and Tin is right in front of P' Chao, Can is smile awkwardly and neither do the other two man who now is standing facing each other.

" P... this is Tin... He wants to join us to lunch... is it okay...?? "

" Err... sure ", P' Chao nodded with a heavy heart. is it gonna be okay?,  He worried.

" Then.. let's go... I'm so hungry~",  said Can with whining voice.

and another awkward situation is happens. Both, walked to their Car respectively, which coincidently is parked on the same line. leaving Can standing in confusion, without inviting him to come along.

you guys really!

P' Chao's car is the nearest, and He realised Can didn't move from His place. 

He smile,   " Can... come in! ", He showed His head through the window car.

Of course I should be in P'Chao's car. He is the one who invite me to have lunch after all. Can thought and he walked to P'Chao's car.

Tin saw it and he didn't like it.

" Do you think is better if your friends come with us in the same car? I mean it's more simple ... ", Chao asked.  Actually He felt more comfortable this way.  But, it's kind of wasting energy if they go in separated car, its only three of them one car is enough, also maybe He can make a  better friend with Tin, He thought. yeah... maybe...

" umm... I'll ask him then... "

Can walked to Tin's car.  Tin rolled down the window car as he saw Can walked to his car.

" Tin, Do you think it's better if you go with the same car with us? after all,  P'Chao will drive me back to campus after lunch... "

Tin face is sulked. He hates the idea.  But,  it's better than thinking that Can and Chao would be just alone in the same car all the way long.