Part 9

we fall in love by
chance
we stay in love by
choice

Tin still clutching tightly to the Can's body , feel the warmth of each other's bodies with one another. Can slowly closing his eyes, feel the atmosphere of the time carefully, warm and full of sadness. Without he realize Tin has started to loosen his arms. Can realize he awoke from the warmth and aroma of Tin's .

Slow Tin starts releasing his arms, heavy ... very heavy he feels. Various thoughts filled his mind. He bowed his head while removing Can from his crouch. Trying to fortify his heart, slowly he started staring at Can who were stared at him with his sad eye... slightly knitted his eyebrow looking so worried towards Tin.

They remains silence...

Can is waiting... when there are no words coming out of Tin's mouth. He slightly lift up his lower lips before began to turn around and slowly stepped away and just like that, they parted in an ambiguous state for the second time.

.......

It's just another day when they avoiding each other as before .... but it feels more harder...

Tin continue to secluded his self from the world. Althought, He try to avoid Can, but he secretly keep on his eyes on Can. Everytime He saw Can around campus unintentionally or intentionally. He always keeps himself out from Can eyes sight.

He looks fine...

Can is always checking up his phone more often than usual even when He is around his friend. Tin also notice that. Tin always thought Can might be just waiting for Chao's call or texts. Little than He know, its actually Him that Can is always waiting to pressed his number. Actually, Can also checked his phone as often, when He is with Chao outside the campus and Tin didn't know that.

........

Chao is in Type Condo, just spending time with friends because he also close with Tarn, Type's boyfriend. When Tarn is out to buy some stuff in convenient store. Type walked and continue to sit beside Chao on the couch while putting some snacks on the table and pass the soft drinks to Chao.

" Thank you...", Chao takes the drink which offered by Type and suddenly the cellphone that he put on the table in front of him buzzing, the phone screen shows that there is a message from Can. Type saw it.

Chao smile widely when he reads Can's message he looks so happy. He was like sending a message with his girlfriend, at least thats what Type saw.

" Chao..."

" eum...", Chao eyes still attached to his phone screen, his fingers is busy tapping the screen.

" I know you're not one of us... you are straight right? ", Types said.

Chao is so surprised by Type's questions.

" What are you talking about Type? why you suddenly says that? ", He put his phone down.

" I know you like Can... but only as a friend not a lover. But lately I think you like him more than just a friend. am I wrong? "

" Eey... why you suddenly asking this kind of question?? it's so awkward", Chao is actually panicking,

"Just want to make it clear... because I was thought you... "

" No... of course... I just met him for a couple a times, I barely know him. I only know his name. come on... ", He dodged, He actually look panicked.

" I just want to make sure, because Can is already have someone..."

Chao's heart felt a little broken. He still can't believe with what Type just Said.