Part 15

Thou we struggle today
i know we'll be together
in the end..

Tin let out a sighed when he reached the destination after long driving while trying so hard to focus on the road. Slowly the car enters the basement of a tall building.

He glanced at the seat next to him. Tin might be too busy focusing until he doesn't realize the person next to him is already fall asleep. He found that Can was asleep with his half-opened mouth and beautiful eyelashes that looked like a deer more and more beautiful when he fell asleep. He then smiled, for him, It's the most beautiful sight he could see in his life, which he hoped could see every day when he woke up from his sleep. He must have fallen asleep because of his energy drained by fear and crying earlier, Tin thought.

Tin caressing Can's hair softly with a loving smile. He turned on his phone and then called someone. Now might be late at night and morning is just a few hours next.
Then, who was he calling?

.

.

"Pete ..."

"Eum ... mh ... Tin ..." Pete's voice sounded like he just woke up from sleep.

"Can you help me? I'm in the basement ... and Can sleeps ... I need help ... "

"What?! " As soon as Pete's voice turned louder it wasn't at all like someone who just woke up.

"Wait ... I'm going down!" Pete said,
.
.
.

Actually, Tin did not mind waiting for a long time and he did not feel bored or annoyed at all because besides him there was a fascinating and beautiful view.

He put his chin on his arms which leaned on the steering wheel of his car and staring at Can who was sleeping while several times caressing Can's soft cheeks and hair with his left hand. which made him addicted the feeling of touching Can.
.
.

Not for a long time, he heard footsteps approaching his car,

Ah, it must be Pete ...

No...

"Ae ...? what is he doing here? ... I must be stupid ... he must have stayed at Pete's ... " He chuckled at the fact he had just discovered that night.
.
Ae walked to Tin's car using only a boxer and a plain black t-shirt followed by Pete behind him wearing white pajama with black alphabets patterns.

Ae steps were straight and firm with his both hand forming a fist. his face looks upset as if he were ready to punch somebody.

Maybe he was upset because I called Pete or was upset because his activities with Pete was disturbed
or maybe he just hated to see me?
Well, I know he didn't like me at all...

Tin didn't know the reason behind Ae's wry face he only guessing and try to control his temper when he facing Ae.
...

Ae knocked Tin's car window. He gave a sour face when Tin opened the window of his car.

"Ae ..."

"What have you done to my friend?! What do you want to do with him huh?! "

Oh god!

Tin didn't expect him to have to deal with Ae when he really needed help. He does have jealousy towards Ae, because Can always defend and compliment Ae in front of him. But, at this time he realized this was not the time for jealousy.

"He wants to stay in my place and fall asleep on the way here ..." said Tin, try to sounds calm.

"Why did he have to stay at your place?!
Let him stay at Pete's place, I don't believe you at all ... "