fourteen

Edmund and I walked to the train station behind Theo, Peter, Susan, Lucy, and Penny. Once we arrived to the station we still had a bit of extra time so Theo and Peter decided to go wait in the station, Susan went to a small stand with a few magazines, and Lucy and Penny ended up following Theo and Peter.

Edmund and I however decided to go find out friends Simon and James.

"Hey look it's the love birds!" Simon laughed as he pushed his glasses up.

I scoffed playfully trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Shut up Simon." James told the shorter boy nudging his side.

We all then decided to walk around for a bit while talking about random things.

Eventually we made our way back to the train station to see a huge crowd around yelling "Fight!"

Edmund and I exchanged a confused glance before making our way through the crowd. The people fighting were Theo and Peter along with a few other guys.

Edmund quickly moved into the fight.

"Edmund!" Lucy yelled after him.

The fight went on for another minute or so but a few men came and broke it up, yelling at Peter and Theo to act their age.

Simon and James had decided to go to some of their other friends, having noticed some of the tension between our families. We all walked to a large bench away from everyone else.

I sat down next to Theo with an empty spot next to me that Edmund quickly filled.

"You're welcome." He scoffed. He was incredibly annoyed so I hooked our pinky's.

"I had it sorted." Peter replied before standing up.

"What was it this time?" I asked.

Peter faced away from us. "He bumped me."

Lucy's eyes widened. "So you hit him?" She questioned.

"No," Peter turned to face us. "after he bumped me he tried to make us apologize. That's when I hit him."

Susan crossed her arms. "Really is it that hard to just walk away?"

Theo stood up quickly. "We shouldn't have to!" Annoyance filled his voice. "Don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?"

Penny spoke up. "Uh, we are kids?" I smiled proudly at the little girl who now sat beside me.

"Well I was always." Peter said causing me to tense up. I've never missed anything more than I missed Narnia. Edmund tightened his grip on my pinky in a comforting manner.

"It's been two years." Theo said before siting down beside Penny along with Peter. "How long does he expect us to wait?"

Susan scoffed. "I think it's time to accept that we live here. There's not use pretending any different." I felt my heart deflate a bit. "Oh no. Pretend you're talking to me." She whispered.

I leaned over to look at her. "We are talking to you." Edmund said annoyed and she glared at us causing us both to smirk to each other.

"Ow!" Lucy yelled jumping up from her seat.

"Quiet, Lu." Susan whispered looking around.

"Something pinched me." She responded.

Penny too stood up quickly claimed she got pulled.

I felt a slight pinch on my bum causing me to stand up quickly, "Edmund did you pinch my bum?" I asked with a glare.

He smirked. "No. I wish." I glared at him again and he laughed harder before he too felt something.

"It feels like magic!" Penny exclaimed excitedly.

"Quick everyone hold hands." Edmund immediately grabbed mine, intertwining our fingers, and Penny grabbed the other.

We all stood in awe as the train station slowly began to tear apart revealing a beautiful beach. I instantly knew where we were.

Home.

Penny let go of my hand as we began to walk forward but Edmund kept his grip on mine.

When we got to the end of the small cave we could see the beautifully blue ocean.

Edmund and I looked at each other before running towards the water.

As I ran I took off my shoes, socks, and my cardigan.

The moment my feet touched the water I couldn't help but smile so wide it almost hurt.

I ran up to Penny and splashed her with a bunch of water causing her to giggle before splashing me back.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my waist, lift me up from the ground. I gave a startled yelp before realizing it was Edmund.

"Eddie!" I laughed. "Put me down!"

He laughed. "If you say so!" I was then dropped directly into the water, getting completely soaked by the water.

I sat up and gave him a glare causing him to laugh more.

"You are so dead!" I yelled and then chased after him.

He eventually stopped and looked up.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Where you do suppose we are?" He asked.

Peter laughed. "Where do you think?"

Edmund kept his gaze up. "I don't remember any ruins in Narnia." We all looked up to see very old ruins. Edmund's right, when we were here there weren't any ruins.

Edmund and I shared a confused look before we all got out of the water to find a way up.

...

not edited <3