epilogue

Edmund's laugh filled my ears as he laughed at some stupid joke he had come up with. I couldn't help but laugh as well.

Edmund rested his head in my lap as I leaned against our apple tree. He carefully took my hand and held it to his chest.

"I'm so happy you're here." He smiled up at me. I looked down at him and smiled as well. I watched as our wedding bands touched, reminding me of who I am, Mrs. Eleanor Pevensie. I smiled even wider than before.

"Me too."

"Edmund! Nell!" Lucy yelled as she ran over to us. Edmund sat up from my lap before standing up and helping me up as well.

"What is it, Lucy?" Edmund asked with curiosity present in his voice. He hook his pinky with mine and I smiled.

Lucy looked at our pinky's and smiled before meeting our gaze again. "There's something you guys might want to see."

She then led us back to the castle. We walked through the halls before coming across the balcony that Edmund and I had danced in so many times.

Once we were outside I gasped when I saw Polly and Professor Kirke standing there. They wore bright smiles as they peered into each others eyes.

"Polly?" I said. She turned to me and smiled widely.

"Hi, dear." She embraced me before pulling back and smiling more. I could tell that she was incredibly happy finally getting to be with her true love.

"Alice?" I asked and she smiled me before looking to her left. I looked in the same direction and there stood Alice.

"Mommy!" She smiled and ran to me. I got down on my knees and embraced her tightly. She laughed into my hair.

"Oh I've missed you so much." I told her.

She giggled. "I've missed you too." I let go of her and she gasped. "Eddie!" She then ran to him and he picked her up. She laughter filled the air as she hugged him tightly.

I smiled widely. "I heard her crying out to you and Edmund every night." A new voice said causing me to turn to the side.

Aslan stood there with a smile. "She was?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded. "So I decided that she should come here with Polly. She deserves to be with you and Edmund."

I smiled more and walked over to where Edmund still held Alice.

She looked at me and smiled. "Does this mean we get to be a family now?" I looked at Edmund and he smiled more.

I nodded. "Yeah, we're gonna be together for a long, long, time." She smiled even more.

Everyday would be a new adventure and everyday we would get to together.

Alice would finally get to experience a true proper family and we will all love her with everything we are.

All this pain and suffering we all had gone through now seemed worth it, because we were now getting our happy ending.

And I cannot wait to see what the future holds, for we now have forever.

the end

i cannot believe that their story is over. i love these character with my whole heart and this has been an incredible journey and although i'm sad their story is over, i'm just glad i've gotten to share it with you all. thank you for reading my story and showing it so much love. i love each and everyone of you with my whole heart. once again thank you for all your support, it truly means the world to me.