thirty six

"Edmund! Eleanor!" Caspian yelled waking us up from our peaceful sleep.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "What is it?"

"Penny and Lucy are gone. Someone took them." He said quickly. I immediately stood up and ran to get my sword before following the large footprints in the sand.

I sprinted the whole way until we all eventually came across a small grassy area.

"Look! It's Lucy's dagger." I said as I bent down to grab it before handing it to Ed. Suddenly a bunch of spears fell around us so Edmund quickly pull me closer to him.

I looked at him before glancing at our hands to see the golden wisps there. He saw them too and just held my hand tighter.

"Stop right there!" Said a random voice. Caspian's sword then flew out of his hand before he got hit in the face.

Suddenly everyone began to get attacked. I felt something hit my forehead and I winched in pain. I quickly touched the spot and pulled it away to see a dot of blood on my finger.

I looked over to Edmund to see him getting constantly hit and so I lost it.

I used the golden wisps to create a small glowing bubble around us all. Mainly I was going to protect Edmund but luckily the bubble was big enough to cover us all.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Whoever the hell you all are, back off!"

I heard the small voices whispering at each other.

"What sort of creatures are you?" Caspian asked as Edmund helped him up from the ground.

"Big, scary ones." A voice said. They all then began to talk about how terrifying they were as they slowly became visible to us.

"Or squash us," Edmund said with an amused tone. "with your fat belly." The creatures were then completely visible. They were strange looking, like dwarfs with only one huge foot.

They quickly looked at each other before realizing they were now visible.

One then fell over so Edmund walked over to him. "What have you done with my sister, you little pip squeak." Edmund said.

He dwarf didn't say anything so I quickly walked forward.

"Here, Eddie, let me." I told him and he moved out of the way. I quickly grabbed the dwarfs shirt and pull his face near mine while raising my hand.

He looked at my hand with a terrified look since the golden wisps were there and ready for me to use.

"Where is my sister!" I exclaimed. He raised his shaky hand.

"I-In the mansion." He said quickly.

"What mansion?" Edmund asked as he came to stand beside me.

Suddenly a mansion began to form before our own eyes so I let go of the dwarfs shirt.

"Oh, that mansion." Edmund said as he stared at it. I laughed at him.

"You know I'm really getting tired of you all leaving me behind." Eustace said as he walked towards us before stopping.

As he continued to talk I felt Ed's eyes on me so I turned to see him staring at me.

"What?" I said with a small laugh.

He gave me a small smile. "What you did earlier was brilliant." I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Eddie." I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"And, it was pretty hot." He smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes.

The sound of a door opening made Ed and I immediately turn towards the mansion. I smiled when I saw Lucy and Penny walking out with a man in between them.

Penny ran to me and flung her arms around me. "Are you alright?" I asked her.

She nodded. "I'm okay."

The man bowed to us. "Your Majesties."

Lucy smiled. "Caspian, Edmund, and Eleanor." She introduced us. "This is Coriakin, it's his island."

The strange dwarf-like creatures began to protest so Coriakin walked towards them before throwing a strange power in their face so they quickly ran away.

"What was that?" Penny asked as she held my hand.

"Lint, but don't tell them that." He smiled and we all laughed.

Coriakin then led us all into the mansion and into a beautiful library.

"Wow." I whispered as I looked around.

Edmund laughed from behind me before wrapping an arm around my waist. "Come on, don't get all book crazy right now." I scoffed playfully before we heading towards everyone else.

Coriakin then rolled out a map onto the floor.

"It's quite beautiful." I heard Eustace say. We all stared at him. "I'm mean for a make believe map of a make believe world."

I smiled at him. I could tell that he was starting to like Narnia, as much as he wouldn't want to admit it.

"Here is the source of your troubles." Coriakin said as the map then began to move before coming across a very creepy island. "Dark Island, where evil lurks. It can take any form. It can make your darkest fears come to life." I felt my body get cover in chills as I hooked my pinky with Ed's. "It seeks to corrupt all good in this world."

"How do we stop it?" Lucy questioned from across the map as she held Penny's hand.

Coriakin walked towards them. "You must break it's spell." He turned to Edmund and I. "That sword you carry, there are six others." He continued to explain how the Seven Lords passed through his island and how we must follow the Blue Star in order to break the spell.

"But beware," He began as he looked at all of us. "You are all about to be tested and until you lay down the seven swords, evil has the upper hand. It will do everything in it's power to tempt you. Be strong. Don't fall to temptation. To defeat the darkness out there, you must first defeat the darkness within yourself."

...

not edited <3

eleanor is a badass and that's a fact.