Chapter 16: Puppet on Strings

Went all out for this chapter, 3500+ words!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

The milky bubbles released their gifts upon your attackers in the form of ear shattering pain. The more bubbles that fled from your palms, your energy seeped away little by little like a mosquito sucked away at humans for the copper taste of crimson. Students and teachers alike who felt they could successfully apprehend a violent teenager with minimal injuries to her took on the task knowing they’re in the gravest of danger. A great number of sprouting heroes turned out, but only few were coming through as a fair match. Vlad King and Todoroki jutted out side by side, their quirks similar yet all so different. Icy blue shards and crystalized blood fleet from the males. Like a fourth sense, you predicted their moves as a light pain tickled the back of your skull. Your feet found no sense in running, crossed your arms and spun once around inflating a series of blue tinted bubbles that popped in contact with their attempts to restrain leaving behind a thin wall of ice that not only caught Todoroki’s attack but created a roadblock as well. Your quirk was tricky to use as it was, yet another problem for the others. Your feet upon beginning to sting and pulse with pain after yet another fleeting attempt, too much exhaustion catching up to your tired body. Why can’t they just leave me alone? I need somewhere quiet… I need to think…

Just follow the black smoke, that’s what Aizawa told himself. Follow the black smoke and surely you’d be there. Whenever it came to combat, it became prominent that you will more than likely turn to use the explosion characteristic of your quirk rather the ice or paralysis characteristics. Technically, the explosions are an easy way to inflict damage while the others are more of status conditions. Did you use the explosions because of that fact? Or maybe because your closest friend had that destructive explosion quirk and you felt the need to mimic? Such a powerful quirk now to be used for evil. Aizawa shook his head violently, he needs to get out of his mind; clouded with contradictory thoughts one after another. Yes, you’re his daughter now, but right now, you were terrorizing the school for reasons unknown, hopefully logical. You were the villain… He has to take you down as a villain.

Your eyes enlarged to a few familiar faces that sought you out. A muscular blonde, drowsy long haired male, and a provocative woman with red glasses. You bit your lip, they were the last people you wanted to get involved in this mess. You prepared another glacial attack, spun around to release bubbles of the blue variation, for none to come. Aizawa’s cold eyes were ruby red holding up a gaze that were as hard as steel, his grey scarves pouncing at you, one after the other, like entranced cobras. “What the hell has gotten into you!?” Bakugou practically demanded as he struggled out from behind Aizawa and Midnight with his fists a blazing. Snapping like firecrackers. You dodged one close range explosion, pulling back your leg that shrouded with green electricity, nailing the blonde in the chest.

Aizawa were dumbstruck. Midnight, in turn, smacked Aizawa in the chest to bring him back to earth. “What the heck! Just who’s quirk are you cancelling out!?” All sassy with each word to leave her glossed lips, hands were perched upon her hips.

“I forgot she has two quirks…” Aizawa always neglected to remember the quirk you and Midoriya shared. Aizawa was left with the decision to cancel out your bubbles or One for All, the bubbles being the better decision of the two. And so the male thought immediately about plan B. “Do not use your quirk, let Bakugou do the work,” he held his arm out as a barrier to his colleague.

“Huh?” Midnight growled. “Wouldn’t it be smart if I just knock out everyone here? It’d save the hassle...”

“This problem surfaced because of Bakugou,” Aizawa remembered back to the guilt riddled over Momo and Uraraka’s normally cheerful faces. Bakugou was the subject, they must’ve forced it onto you no doubt. Aizawa’s eyes stung as he continued to cancel out your main quirk while you attacked Bakugou with what little of One for All you possessed. I have no clue why Bakugou is responsible for her actions... “If Bakugou wants to finish it, let him.”