Chapter 18: I Will Win!!!

"And he says she's not his girlfriend," Mitsuki snickered motioning her husband towards Bakugou's bedroom where the door lied ajar. He peered within and found Bakugou and yourself both asleep side by side upon the carpeted floor. You slept with Bakugou's pillow hugged tightly to yourself why he slept with his head rested upon one arm. A laptop in sleep mode lied opened before you both, the parents could only wonder what the two of you were watching last night before simultaneously falling asleep one after the other.

"Even though I'm normally terrified to disagree with you so I normally agree against my will," Masaru began while stroking his chin. "I can't disagree with you for once Honey," he chimed. "Shouldn't we be concerned that his girlfriend spends the night?"

"If he tries anything dirty, I'll beat Katsuki's ass!" Mitsuki held up her first with a daring spark in her eyes. Masaru hissed a shhh while waving his arms around cautiously. Her battle cry caused her explosive son to stir.

Bakugou's eyelids peeled open to a blazing crimson and uneasy twitch, "Can't you two ever leave us the fuck alone?" Bakugou hissed, glaring at his parents of whom deserved every glare to come their way.

"In our offense, you shouldn't be bringing home girls for sleepovers son," Masaru forewarned hesitantly.

"Yeah well go tell that to Eraserhead," Bakugou growled, lying a hand upon your shoulder and shook you awake.

"Your teacher?" Mitsuki tuts.

Bakugou rolled his eyes of crimson, still nudging you by the shoulder. "He got himself hurt again and asked me to watch over (Y/n) again- AND WAKE UP BITCH HOW LONG DO I NEED TO SHAKE YOU FOR!?" You screamed, jolting awake to reality all the while clutching onto the pillow in a death grip. Bakugou snickered with your reaction, faltering as your eyes watered. "Crap are you gonna cry?" He mocked you, but you heard sentiment behind it all.

"Far from it," you wiped the corners of your eyes into the pillow. "I'm just... Tired."

"You're not even Aizawa's blood daughter and yet you sleep all the damn time..." Bakugou huffs, getting up from the floor.

"I sleep all the damn time cause of you! Don't forget that-" Your outburst were broken with a yawn that forced itself upon you. "Nevermind... I still sleep better now than I ever did with Zack's stupid anchor on my back."

Bakugou smirked, "I won an argument I didn't even intend to create!"

"Yeah yeah...." You waved shooing the boy away as he grabbed his school uniform scurried out of the room to change. "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Bakugou," your cheeks flushed with embarrassment, you didn't even know they were in the room until now.

"Morning Cutie," Mitsuki waved back. The woman were always unusually nice with you in particular, awfully rough and abusive towards just about everyone else. You couldn't quite figure out why. Or was this behavior an act? Sometimes teens ask for their parents to mask their true personalities towards friends in order to shield their manliness or coolness factor. Either way, you like this side of Mitsuki the best. You could barely deal with the first Bakugou already, a second one? You might as well shoot yourself right now.

-----

The rest of the morning went smoothely, Mitsuki served up a rather burnt breakfast, being it was okay until she got carried away and kept insulting Bakugou left and right about his hair, behavior, and wrinkled uniform and the food got burnt in the process. You ate though, stomach losing the fight. On the way to school Bakugou went out of his way and bought you a coffee, something to somewhat fill your stomach and chase the drowsiness away for the day ahead.

Upon stepping into Class 1A, You nearly dropped your coffee. Actually, you did, Bakugou caught it just as you dropped it. Coffee spilled out of the spout, burning his hands a little. "Damn (Y/n) what got into you?" The blonde hissed, but wished to take back his words upon glancing further within the classroom.