Chapter 28: One

Damn… No matter how far I run, I can’t seem to get any closer to my students! Mr. Aizawa thought with a fire blazing haywire in his stomach as guilt fueled the flames ever higher. The fires on the outside seemed to eat off his energy as well. Blue and red flames danced together in sync, merging into one atop the healthy forest trees while their energy began to sap more and more as the flames grew higher and higher with no sign of dying out. The League of Villains sure had their hopes set high today, to kidnap heroes in training while killing off the useless into a hot fiery grave. After their last successful attack in Hosu City, you’d think they’d lie low for a long while, looks like everyone assumed wrong. Every attack, sneak attack, appears to start and end in the same way…

Fire

Nomus

Kidnapping

Ultimate Despair…

Two out of the four has already been achieved, kidnapping must be prevented at all costs. “(Y/n) has already been stolen from me, I won’t allow another one of my students fall into their hands!” Aizawa cried out with confidence, feeling a presence slip by him from within the trees. The man slipped on his golden goggles, taking hold of his grey scarf preparing an attack. Aizawa caught glimpse of a small projectile hurtling towards him from the corner of his right eye, getting knocked in the side of his head with said projectile before he could even react. The slit frame goggles slipped from atop his head of stringy black to topple upon the earth.

“Don’t even bother,” a male tuts. Aizawa followed the edgy tone of voice to a male revealing himself from within the smoldering branches of a tree, this male had no fear of fire to so willingly allow the flames to dance across his skin. The blue flames emphasized the mask of which this male wore, an eerie arctic glow that gave off the feel that this male in black was ice compared to the heavenly light of destruction. “I know all your tricks Eraserhead, no sense to wear the goggles, especially when your hair is an even bigger give than your eyes,” the shady individual squats down on the branch the limb of wood gave in with the shift of motion where tumbled to land effortlessly upon the ground as if the branches inability to keep the weight were expected.

Aizawa, knowing better than to trust the male in black whose attire was dastardly beyond repair with a non-existent right sleeve and holes burned all about his attire revealing every little patch of skin he so desired to cover up to be scarred with a purpling flesh. It’s rather evident that this shady individual has been through more hardships than anyone else that comes to mind, might he had suffered a fate of excruciating pain in the past, explaining his position as a villain here today. Despite all this, safety was promised and so Aizawa activates his quirk, eyes burning with intensity as he was cancelling out the male’s quirk and threw one end of his scarf at him. The male dodged with a springy hop within the air. “You must be the boy Iida spoke of,” Aizawa huffed, the air blowing the thick section of raven hair out from his face. “The one who fights with a scarf just like me…” Aizawa began examining this male from head to toe. His crimson orbs locked on the red scarf dangling from the boy’s neck and shoulders. An exact copy of his own grey.

“Is he a clairvoyant?” The male snickered finding such a fact rather humorous, leaning forwards from his spot with hands upon his hips. “I technically haven’t fought anyone yet, unless you count trapping Katsuki and Todoroki in a pile of metal as fighting, then… Then I guess I have.”

Aizawa tensed up, clutching onto his scarf ever tighter and left eye twitching. “Where are my boys?” Aizawa demanded with a sense of authority the male in black refused to notice.

“Those fuckers escaped…” The male cursed, kicking the dirt with his boot as a response. “I will take Katsuki whether you like it or not. Apparently my Masters hold him at a high priority,” the male in black progressed to unravel the scarf of red from around his neck, seeing as to how his quirk was being canceled out at the very second rendering apprehending and long range combat unavailable. “One second I’m getting all the attention and now it’s all Katsuki. What’s so special about Katsuki?-”