Chapter 17: Smile like All Might

As a birthday present from me to you, I have hidden an anime reference within this chapter. I'll be surprised if any of you figure it out though.

UA was shut down for the remainder of the week for minor renovations no thanks to you. The damages weren't all that bad, even Aizawa were letting curses fly every now and again saying that Yaoyorozu from the class could've used her quirk and everything would be as good as new. There was maybe a destroyed locker here and there, also water damage due to the sprinkler systems you unintentionally activated with one lone explosion. Truth was, the renovations and repairs were wrapped up within two days concluding the accident. Nezu postponed school due to the troublesome Press not to forget the students. They were well over the double digits and transferred schools reluctantly by their parents of whom were deeming you a monster that should be locked up and forgotten. Nezu did everything in his power, he explained that your actions weren't intentional, rather forced upon you without a say, even Zack was brought into the mix. It didn't stop the backlash. The closing of school allowed the problems to simmer down in which quite a few people appreciated.

Even with an entire week off of school, all you decided to do were sleep. Aizawa were jealous, like a schoolgirl who were hit in the back of the head with the frying pan of love, he'd kill to get as much sleep as you received. With Bakugou severing the tie you unknowingly had with Zack, the Bandaged Killer, resulting in your freedom and a destroyed backside, your body were exhausted due to this. Recovery Girl's quirk took it all out of you, turns out, regrowing flesh and skin isn't that simple. Mending bones were one thing, but for the body to regrow and repair nonexistent flesh was a whole other story. It all felt as if you never regained energy back. However, you weren't complaining, you were finally able to sleep without Zack invading your dreams and attacking you in such a vulnerable state.

Aizawa well... He was another problem.

"The last time I saw you was three days ago," Aizawa whipped the covers right off from your body with one swift motion. Yet, you didn't stir. Aizawa's lid lowered, leaving his grey bloodshot orbs barely slit like a down to earth glare. "(Y/n)... Your break from school is over. Get up, shower, eat, do whatever..." Aizawa, being this was the first time he's had to actually wake someone else up, also being a first time parent, thought long and hard about the many ways he could wake you up. Water? No, that'd only wet the bed and someone will have to clean that mess up later. And Aizawa knew you won't clean it up, neither will he. Literally kick you out of bed? No, not only does he wish to avoid injuring you but what if you still don't wake up?

"Y'know what?" Aizawa sat himself on the edge of your bed dressed in generic scratchy white sheets. He didn't have a clue as to what type you'd like. The bed shifted with a creak, you rolled from your side onto your back with the motion, waking up, but rather slowly. "Next time I'll just shake you," Aizawa shrugged learning what'll wake you up in the future.

"What... What were you going to say?" You yawned, rubbing your eyes with the back of your hands groggily.

Aizawa hesitated, should I still tell her? "I'll let you stay home today," Aizawa finally decided. "Besides Bakugou and maybe Kirishima, your classmates are more than likely still shaken up by your explosion last week and I'll have to talk some sense into them," you sighed, that fact has to be true. You can't remember it, rather it were all a blur and spur on the moment, after Momo handcuffed herself to you and you reacted by blowing up her wrist, she must be terrified of you now. Uraraka was with her as well, she must be shaken too. You also fought Todoroki for a brief moment, but he already hates you so why worry about him?

"I know there's more than that bullshit reason," you sang playfully, hiding your concern. Aizawa shot a glare at you for using such foul language. Bakugou had to be a contributor to such.