Chapter 19: Deku, Shouto, Bakugou and Shinso?

4145 words, yeah, I've told you all I plan to finish up this Sports Festival Arc QUICKLY!

After a quick change of uniform, you stepped out of the girl's locker room while zipping up to the gym uniform jacket. It took a few tries, being the white zipper decided to be difficult as hell for some odd reason you couldn't pinpoint. The teachers were on repeat like a broken record, they urged the students to proceed onto the stadium just off of school grounds open for public use where the Sport's Festival were being held. Just walking over to that grand stadium brought your heart to a thundering roar. You've been to this Stadium a dozen times before, why is now any different?

"Hey hey hey!" Kirishima howled as he ran up to your backside, slinging an arm around your neck. "Gotta give you props (Y/n)!"

"Why?" You hummed curiously slanting your brow.

"Dude you completely trashed Bakugou in class!" The crimson haired boy exclaimed.

"Not really," you peeled Kirishima's arm from your neck. The boy noticed your attempt to evade and trapped you within a headlock. "K-Kirishima what the heck?" You grumbled, cheek squished right up against his chest and first.

His hold around your neck tightened a little more."So do you really think you can win the Sport's Festival? If so, you have some big competition ahead of you. Still can't believe you totally went against Bakugou," you kept clawing at Kirishima's arm fighting for freedom. Kirishima snickered, letting you go but his muscle bound arm remained loose around your shoulders.

"All I did was say I was going to win the Festival..." You rubbed the back of your neck.

"Yeah and saying you're gonna win is like waging war against Bakugou. Wish I had your confidence." Assuming you've known Bakugou longer than Kirishima has, you've known the blonde was competitive but not as much as Kirishima lets on.

"I need to win this Festival though, so Bakugou can kiss my butt."

"Why though?" Kirishima pushed on the subject.

"Everyone thinks of me as a villain, plus, even Aizawa doesn't think of me as a hero. He claims I lack ambition. What better way to prove them all wrong than to win the Festival all together!" You threw your arm into the air, it's been so long since the last time you've gotten so pumped for a challenge. To go against everyone, even Bakugou; to accept Bakugou's help or guidance is like announcing your defeat and handing him the win. To win this Festival might be your biggest challenge yet!

Kirishima joined in your footsteps, throwing his arm into the air. "To a great festival!"

"Allllllright everyone! Welcome to UA's Annual Sport's Festival with me as your host, Present Mic!!!" The big jumbotron streaming the entire event closed in on the announcer's box hanging high within the stadium. The eccastic Present Mic flailed his arms around, he had no need for a microphone as his mighty voice did the trick.

Behind him walked in a sleepy male who took a seat off to his right.Aizawa carefully pulled out a stand microphone and positioned the piece of equipment a few feet from his face. "And I am Eraserhead, co hosting the event against my liking with one of the last people I ever want to be found with," the entire stadium whistled and beamed to Aizawa's piece of unintentional comic relief.

"To start out this mighty competition!" Mic took a breather, pointing directly to his right. Aizawa ducked to dodge a potential blow to the face. "Look at the big screen here which'll explain the details of the first round in the competition! An obstacle course. Quite simple actually. DO whatever you deem necessary to make it from start to finish!" Kirishima and yourself indulged in the map the big screen painted out in yellow pixels. It looked like a huge circle. You start in the stadium, follow a dirt path with many obstacles such as mines, robots, and trenches, and at the end right before the stadium is a finish line. The first half of the contestants who make it to the finish line make it to the next round.