Chapter 27: Fight Fire With... Ice?

Some of you guys are jerks. Yes, I made a few OC villains for this book and wanted to make a more original storyline for this fanfiction. Should I apologize for adding OC villains? I find it hurtful that so many of you openly admitted you skipped the previous chapter. One of the new villains IS the Reader. ITS A GUESSING GAME!!! Please don't get nasty with me over being original.

What was once a peaceful training camp set up from the heroes in training of UA, turned dark within an instant. Everyone could have avoided their fates, you know that for a fact. The first step would've been to avoid entering the dark forest all together as the Wild Wild Pussycats unintentionally played into the hands of the League of Villains assuming a trip into the forest would be a fun game. Group by group, the villains sat back and chose their targets carefully before setting up their traps for the kill. For the students to bypass their first step towards safety, paying attention to surroundings would've done them a million.

Tsu and Uraraka wouldn't be fighting a man clad in leather with free use of not one but three elements if only they turned back once they found out the forest was flooding with water.

Yaoyorozu and Iida wouldn't have been nearly electrocuted to their demise if only they didn't follow the electrical cables, assuming those death traps were guides marking off which trails to take in the mountainous forest of their game.

Lastly, if only Bakugou had ignored Ark, the mysterious man in black, Todoroki and himself wouldn't be fighting for their freedom in a pile of silver impenetrable doom.

"M-Mr. Aizawa this is urgent!!!" Tenya Iida sprang into the heart of the campsite where all personnel besides the Wild Wild Pussycats remained. The students who failed their exams, Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa. Both teachers couldn't peel their eyes off the muscular male, battered and covered head to toe in open wounds, seeping crimson onto his white uniform shirt, and soot caking his once pearly skin.

"Whoa Bro what happened?" Kaminari was the first to question Iida, being the teachers were still too stunned to even comment on the situation at hand.

Iida brought his hand to his square frame glasses, both lens shattered but still existent, and adjusted the specs to better sit upon his nose. "The camp is under attack, Yaoyorozu told me to abandon her in order to get the message around-"

"What exactly is going on?" Aizawa stepped forwards, concern settling in with no room for other emotions.

"Villains!" Iida couldn't get any more direct. "The villain that trapped Yaoyorozu and I nearly electrocuted us with wires strung about the trees like a spiderweb. He... He had quite a big mouth on him, he sure loved to talk. That's how I escaped you see?" Iida pressed a hand to his chest. Everyone kept their attention on Iida, unable to pull themselves away. "I got away during his monologuing and ran away just in time to find that nearly everyone else is dealing with a villain too!"

"Like what?" Aizawa clutched onto his scarf with one hand, his blood was boiling.

"Tsu and Uraraka are fighting a villain with a fighting style much like yours," Iida felt it was the most important to point out said villain first.

"A style like mine?" Aizawa lost his composure for a second.

"The guy was dressed in blue, swinging around a lengthy scarf like yours and had great control over it," as expected, Iida found Aizawa stunned into a frozen state.

"I only know one other individual who has came anywhere close to my combat style," and that'd be Shinso. I've created this style unique to myself and is teaching my apprentice the same. Who can copy such an involved combat style that took me years to perfect? "Continue Iida," Aizawa huffed, preparing to march out onto the battlefield that moment.