Chapter - 1

Neil's POV.

I came back from station to home to find a girl talking to my Dad and mom. She gave a letter to my Dad. I saw my munchkin Mishti looking at her and giggling. Who is she and what is she doing in our house? I can't see her face because I am standing behind her.

" You can join from tomorrow . Actually we don't need any governess here as we can handle her. But since Fr. Xavier has sent you we cannot deny him. I heard my Dad speaking to her.

Fr. Xavier saved my Dad when he met with an accident. We are really indebted to him . He runs an orphanage in Mumbai . Seems like he has sent this girl to our house .

" Thank you so much sir. I can take responsibility of Mishti." I heard her sweet and polite voice.

Ohh so she is going to be Mishti's governess. Bhabhi is pregnant with their next child . So it will be difficult for her to take care of Mishti.
Good that someone came to take care of Mishti. Mom's work load will be shared . Mom have to take care of Bebe, Bhabhi since she is pregnant and we 3 men and little Munchkin too . Right time for someone to join as her caretaker.

Mishti came near to her and she took her in her arms . Mishti looked happy with her . It's difficult for someone new to mingle with Mishti. This girl sure has some magic in her.

When Mishti was held by her Mishti saw me and called out " Superman " .

That's when she turned and looked at me .

End of POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Avni's POV

I was working in a school in a temporary post. When the teacher returned from leave I lost my job. The management really liked my way of teaching. But since no vacancy was currently available I had to leave with no options left. I approached Fr. Xavier , who nurtured me since I was small in his orphanage. He sent me to Mr.Khanna's house giving me a letter to give to him. I was really amazed seeing a big mansion. Being grown up in an orphanage I was shocked to see the luxury in this house. But I was really amazed by how this people were polite and down to earth . Since I'm a teacher they told I can be a governess to his granddaughter Mishti. Mishti is a sweet and cute girl. I felt a bonding with her . She smiled at me showing her jasmine like teeth . She came to me and I took her in my arms . She snuggled close to me . Then she called someone as " Superman"
I turned to find a young handsome man looking at me . Who is he?

"That's my younger son Neil . " I heard Mr. Khanna talking .

"Hi I am Neil Khanna ACP " he told me

Little Mishti got down

I offered my right hand with confidence to shake his and told " Avni , Mishti's governess"

End of POV
————————————————————————
Neil's POV:

Mishti really liked Avni and they started becoming closer day by day . Avni not only took care of Mishti but she helped mom in her routines as well . She soon became part of our family. I started falling for her slowly. But I never showed it to her. I tried to put a serious facade in front of her .. She used to play and run with Mishti all around house like a kid .She made Mishti a chirpy and happy child. She made Mishti to pray before having food , Polite words , how to be compalssionate to fellow students, respect elders . She calls Dad as Khanna Sahab , Bebe as Bebe ,Mom as Ma'am , Bhaiyya as Chotta Sahab, Bhabhi as Ma'am and me she calls me Neil sir with respect. We told her to call Mom , Dad , Bhaiyya , Didi and call me Neil to which she denied and told she is here for duty. So she have to call the appropriate salutations else she will forget her place. It's very rare to find some one like her . Later on with great effort she started calling Mom , Dad , Bebe , Bhaiyya and Bhabhi as Mom Dad Bebe Bhaiyya and Didi but was adamant in calling me as sir itself. May be because of my serious nature towards her. I put that mask in front of her so that she doesn't think that I am a flirt taking advantage of her situation.

Today like every day I left to office after having breakfast with my family which Avni served. It has become my routine now to get tea from Avni in morning and breakfast being served by her. Usually after breakfast I drop Mishti to her school because my station is on the way to her school. Since it's Mishti's birthday today She didn't go to school. We have decided to celebrate it in the evening.

" Avni please get my red file from the table ." I told her .

She never hesitates to do anything being told . She ran to my room to take the file and gave it to me telling
" Can you come little early today ? "

" Why ? I am not working in any normal office . I am an ACP . I have responsibilities. " I was teasing her actually to which she felt sad.

" Sorry Sir . I didn't mean like that sir . It's Mishti's birthday. So thought of taking her to church in the evening before the guests come. No worries sir . I can arrange something."

I felt like kissing her seeing her innocence.

I laughed saying " Look at you. I was kidding. I will try to come early. "

Her mouth formed an O shape and she narrowed her eyes . She looked like a cartoon. I took a picture of her and showed it to her . We both laughed without knowing what's coming in our way later. I patted her cheek lovingly, told bye to her and Mishti and left to office.

While I was in office I was thinking to propose Avni soon. I will surprise her. I got a call from her . I smiled on seeing her name as caller ID.

To be continued...