Chapter-16

Soon it was weekend. As per the plan Neela and Raju met in a secluded place.

" Ma'am I'll get the files today. I will sneak into her office and will give you a video call so that you could guide me with the necessary files." Raju suggested Neela.

" That would be a good idea so that we don't mess up." Neela agreed. This time she was determined enough to expose the devil.

"Okay ma'am I'm leaving now. " Raju left Neela in her car and he headed to Dr. Brinda Nalwa's office.

Wearing an extra large black hoodie and black goggles and full black gloves and bowing his head down , making sure that no one has noticed and his image is not captured by CCTV , he sneaked into her office.

Raju turned on his little torch ; switching the lights on will attract attention from someone; searched for the files. He patiently searched for files so that he won't mess up the office and leave clue about intruding the office.

He video called Neela.

" Ma'am just give me some guidance. "

" There will be some unusual code. Look for those files. She is very cunning."

Raju again searched for files but this time with some clue. His eyes stopped at a file named
"ANGELS "

"Ma'am I guess I found the file." He showed it to her via phone.

" Just go through the content Raju." Neela instructed.

"Ma'am these are names of some ladies and their gestational age . Some companies name too. " Raju told while going through the file details.

" we have done our job. Now get me the files." Neela told.

Raju took the file, kept it safely inside the hoodie. Kept everything in proper place and placed audio tracker under the table. Showed a thumbs up to Neela and left the office after locking it .

" Ma'am here is the file." Raju told while handing her the file inside the car.

Neela took the file in her hands and went through the details.

There were details  of many pregnant ladies and there weeks in pregnancy and a special column "angels available by".  But that column is clearly not the due date. She went through the details and found out that the dates mentioned will be when their gestational age will be approximately the 14th week.

She further read the information and found Avni's name in bottom of the list in the last page. Avni is now in 10th week so there is 4 more week left.

Neela took the file close to her heart and took a deep breath.

" Thank you so much Raju . You helped Avni ." Neela told him and handed him a bundle of money.

" Ma'am I don't want any money for this. Avni is like my daughter only. I did it for my daughter. I don't want any reward for it." He refuses to take money from her.

" Don't take it as a reward . Take it for your daughter. You will need it for your family Raju. I can't thank you enough for this. Now I can show the file to Neil and collect more evidences against her and put her behind the bars forever." Neela told him.

" But ma'am why didn't we tell Neil sir before itself regarding this doctor?" Raju asked her.

" Raju Neil is a police officer . He won't believe anything without an evidence and more over if he starts digging into the case officially she will get clue and then she will escape. We want her to be caught forever and ripped of her doctor status." Neela told.