Chapter -13

Warning ⚠️: Medical term and Religious matter ahead.

"Dr. Brinda Nalwa "

Avni read the board again.

" Why Avni you have been reading this board for quite a long time?" Neil asked Avni

" Neil I am not getting good vibes from this hospital. Shall we go to some other hospital?" Avni asked Neil

" Avni.. why are you getting tensed. This is a leading hospital and Dr. Brinda is really good in this field. She worked in Kinder hospital before and earned good fame and name there. She is compassionate and hardworking." Neil told Avni with care slightly massaging her head.

" But Neil I am not feeling good about this atmosphere. I feel like something bad is going to happen. " Avni was really tensed.

" We will meet her for once and then decide." Neil told Avni

" Avni ..." the nurse called her name.
"Give urine sample to me ."

Avni went to restroom and filled the sample box with her urine.
" you may now go inside to meet doctor.

Avni and Neil went inside her cabin .

They found Dr. Nalwa with a smiling face . Dr Nalwa is in her late 30s . Medium height and medium fair complexion.

" Avni tell me your LMP* "

" Dec 10 2018"

" How did you find out that you are pregnant?"

" We used pregnancy kit since I fainted and already I am 10 days late for my periods."

Nurse came inside the cabin with urine sample.
" Ma'am the pregnancy test is showing positive."
A sample of her blood was also taken.

Doctor Nalwa took out pregnancy circular chart and rotated it.

" Congrats , you are 5 weeks pregnant. Due date will be on September 16 2019. But it may change . We will check in ultrasound scanning for gestational age*. But we can't give a delivery date precisely. It's all with God. Here are samples of multivitamin tablets and folic acid tablets. Take these regularly. Eat healthy. Come back for scanning and heartbeat check by 8th week. The blood work result will be in by tomorrow. We will give you a call when it's ready. Book an appointment for 8 th week with the nurse."

Doctor told Avni smilingly.

Neil was impressed by Doctor's care. But still Avni was having a clouded mind.

" Good luck with your first pregnancy. Drink a lot of water." Dr. Nalwa told them.

" Thank you Doctor " AvNeil left the doctor's cabin.

At the parking lot they find a man running towards them.

" Avni Beta. Do you remember me? "

" Haan .. Raju Bhaiya.. you are here??"

" Neil this is Raju bhaiyya. He was working with our orphanage ."

" Namaste Bhaiya." Neil greeted him.

" Bhaiya, this is Neil my Husband."

" Namaste saabji."

" Arey don't call me Saabji. Call me Neil."

" You got married and didn't even inform me."

" Everything was hurried and after you left orphanage we didn't know where you were. How is your daughter Pooja ?"