Chapter 8

Mishti goes to karate class after the school so that When Avni comes back she can pick Mishti and come home.

Avni was stressing on Mishti to learn martial arts and Neil was wondering why she is insisting on making Mishti learn martial arts while other parents prefer their daughters learning music painting or dance.As Neil respected Avni's decision and trusts that Avni only does things for Mishti's betterment he too agreed with Avni.

In the evening after Avni and Mishti reaches home,

"Mishti can you show me how to deal with a man attacking from behind? "

Mishti wondered first but she showed it to her.

" Mishti show me slowly. I know you are a pro now but I am just taking my baby steps so slow down.

She did it couple of times and then mastered the move.

Like wise she learnt basic moves to deal with attacks as this was their routine after the office and the school.

Neil was amazed by how Avni learned this art form so easily without putting in much effort.

" Avni I Hope you won't use these techniques on me."

" Ha ha if you don't behave properly then I will definitely use this."

" Oh yeah really ?" Neil started coming closer to Avni. Avni started stepping back till she reached the wall.

" Getting affected by me ?? Neil raised his eyebrows .

Avni recovered herself and punched Neil in his stomach.

She rubbed the palms together as if she is dusting away dirt in her hands.

" Lady don , I must be really careful about you."

" Yeah. You have to be."

Neil raised his hands showing that he surrendered.

Next day in office

Avni was in Sundhar's cabin reading file. I She felt a hand wrapping around her body that made her highly uncomfortable. She brought behind her left hand to the stranger's head , grabbing him by his hair she pulled him towards her front and kicked using her knees where sun doesn't shine.

Sundhar screamed sensing the pain. Hearing his scream employees rushed to the library.

" Sundhar sir what happened?"

" This lady she tried to seduce me. When I was not granting her what she wanted she attacked me."

Sundhar having created a facade of being sincere and honest employee, the people tend to believe him.

" Oh you lady. Don't you have shame? Is this the way you behave to a respected manager of this company? "

Employees started blaming Avni.

Avni was shocked to their reaction.

" No , it's not Avni who doesn't have shame. It's Sundhar sir who is lying. He is a cheap man"

Avni turned to see the same girl who cried in the washroom that day.

But Sundhar opposed saying

" These two girls were behind me . "

"Someone call Neil sir. He recommended her here. He should know her real face." One of the employees talked

" Yeah yeah . Let Neil sir come and decide." Another one agreed

Neil was called and he came to office. He sensed something was wrong.

He saw Avni standing in middle of group with blank face.