Chapter -14

Neela was tensed when she heard that Avni's Gynec is Dr. Brinda Nalwa. Flashes from past began to play in front of her. Neela shrugged away as she had to ensure Avni's and her unborn child's safety.

Neela hurried through the sample packet . She pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

" Sanjay... can you please test two medicine samples that I will send? I want it to be quick. Please help."
Neela asked the man who picked the phone from other side.

" Yeah Neela ma'am . I can do that . Please drop in the samples at my office as soon as possible." Sanjay replied.

Neela said a quick prayer in her mind took a deep breath and left to Sanjay's office.

Sanjay is a CDSCO associated lab technician. He respects Neela a lot. When Neela asks for a favor he can't deny it.

He took the samples from Neela.

" Ma'am I will get these samples tested as soon as possible. "

" Please don't tell anyone about this. Keep it secret."

" Consider to be done ma'am." Sanjay replied.

" Thank you thanks a lot Sanjay."

" Ma'am don't thank me. We owe you for what you did for my brother."

Neela held his hands and passed an assuring smile.

Neela bought some prenatal vitamin  and folic acid tablets from medical store and went to supermarket for shopping.

She headed back to AvNeil's house.

She rang the door bell waiting for someone to answer the door.

" Neela Aunty... " . It was Mishti who answered the door with excitement.

She ran and hugged Neela.

" Hi my little monster you are in very good mood.." Neela asked Mishti.

" Why wouldn't I be? I got a very good news about me becoming big sister . It's my right to celebrate." She grinned from ear to ear.

" Where is your mom, big sister ? " Neela asked Mishti while patting on her cheek.

" Mamma is in bedroom. I will call her. "

" Mamma... Mammma.. "

" Door is not locked Mishti .. you can come in." Avni answered.

" Mamma Neela Aunty has come." Mishti told with excitement.

" Haa... m coming." Pushing her bedsheet aside Avni rushed out of her room.

" Mamma .. " Mishti put her both her hands on her hips and complained " slow down.. you are hurting my lill brother."

" My grand mom... sorry. Okay who told you this is a boy?"

" Because my teacher told me if lill kids ask with their innocent heart God will grand their wish." Mishti grinned

" It's valid for innocent kids Mishti. Not like lill monsters like you." Avni left behind a grumpy Mishti. Mishti pokes her tongue out in response.

" Neela Aunty when did you come? "

" Just now my dear. Neil is not at home? "

" No Aunty. He has gone out . Some case related matter. Will be back in evening. He has asked Mishti to stay back. She is literally eating my head. She is behaving as if she is my grandmother."

Avni blabbered which made Neela to chuckle.

She handed over her few packets.

Avni looked at her seeing the packets.