Chapter 6

" Superman what are you doing with honey?" Mishti asked with fake anger.

Neil and Avni parted soon.

"Your kissy vissy business is not yet over? Ohh now I got it. Morning Superman gave Honey a kissy now she is returning it . Am I right honey? " Mishti asked raising her eyebrows and with a naughty smile on her face.

Neil and Avni were both embarrassed.
Neil recovered quickly and told

" Mishti you are only 10 and you are talking like this to us." Neil asked faking anger.

" Yeah exactly I'm a 10 year old in this house and you are showing a pg-13 movie in this house." Mishti giggled

Avni was beet red by now so that if you prick her with a pin blood will ooze out easily.
Neil's eyes came out of the socket listening to this little munchkin.

Neil took a wooden spatula and chased Mishti. The house once gloomy was filled with giggles and screams.

Avni joined them in Mishti's room.

" mmm Superman I've heard that if you give something then you will get it back with interest "

Neil raised his left eyebrow

" Now what are you upto?"

" Morning you have given someone something and evening that was returned but no interest was given . How is that fair in business??"

" Aren't too much for your age princess?" Avni asked shockingly.

" Fir your kind information I am from a business family. Business blood runs in me."

Avni rolled her eyes.

" Avni , Mishti has a fair point . When will you return my interest?" Neil asked naughtily

" Huh??" Avni was surprised

" My interest " Neil smiled

" I have no interest in giving you back the interest " Avni told smirkingly

" Oh really?? I have my own ways for this " Neil moved towards Avni.

" Oh God you forgot that a kid is in this house again???"  Mishti asked by coming in between Avni and Neil.

" You are no longer a kid . Kids won't talk about these things. Both Dad and daughter has become shameless now." Avni told in a flow

" Honey.... you told Superman as my Dad?" Mishti asked with tears in her eyes.

Avni nodded her head.

Neil looked at Mishti lovingly.

" If Superman is my Dad then Honey will be my Mamma? " She asked with her innocence filled eyes.

" Yeah, that's right." Neil answered her.

" Mamma " Mishti called Avni.

Avni was having tears in her eyes. She smiled through the tears.

"Dadda " Neil and Avni came towards Mishti and hugged her.