Chapter 18

" The court has found Dr.Nalwa guilty and she is imprimsoned for life long and her medical degree is canceled. " The judgement rang in the courtroom declaring justice for moms who lost their precious babies.

Neelamma wiped the tear that fell down from her eyes. Avni who witnessed it squeezed Neelamma's arms assuring she is with her.

" Maa.. I can understand your pain. But please don't cry maa. I can't stand my dear ones going through pain." Avni told Neela.

" Avni , these are not tear of pain ; this is tears of happiness. My Varsha and her little one has send you and Neil in my life. Their prayers from above helped in achieving the victory against that evil doctor.  "

Neela hugged Avni. Suddenly Avni felt discomfort in her stomach. She held her tummy protectively
" Aagghh.."

" Avni What happened." Neelamma who was besides her enquired with concern.

" Maa .. I felt a sharp pain here." She pointed at her lower belly.

" Are you still feeling it?"
" No ma."

" Sit down for a while and breath."

Neil who was little farther away suddenly noticed it and he rushed towards mother daughter duo.

" Avni what's going on?" He was concerned about the safety of his wife and little one.

" Neil I'm getting scared. Nothing will happen to our baby right?" She asked him getting scared.

" Maaa... why is this?" Neil asked to Neela who seemed to be not so tensed about the situation.

" Aaaghhh." Avni cried again feeling the same sensation again.

" Maaa.."

" Neil... Don't worry.. now the time interval will get reduced.. she will feel the same pain continuously." Neelamma told with a happy face.

" But Maaa.."

" Neil... it's the time for the little one to step it's baby feet into the world. Get ready for the moment."

Neil hugged Neelamma out of happiness.

" Aarrrgggghhhh Neil... I'm here in pain and both of you are having your son - Mom moment. I will kill you..."

" Oopsss sorry Avni... come on.. I will bring the car here . Maaa.. stay with her. " Neil told after giving a side hug to Avni and he caressed her baby bump

" I'm waiting champ.."

" Neil if you don't leave I swear I will kick you. Aaagghhhh"

" Neil... run .. else she will definitely do it."

He raised his both hands to show his defeat.
He rushed and brought the car and they drove to hospital.

/////

At hospital

Avni was admitted and procedure started. She cried every time she felt contractions. Still there was time left for the grand entry. She saw a girl probably around teen age lying in next bed to her. She had helplessness in her eyes as well as pain. She looked like she is from a good family.Avni forgot her pain for a while.

" Seems like she had enjoyed a lot with her boyfriend and she got paid for it." She heard nurses whispering among themselves. The girl didn't pay attention to all those talks although she heard it. Suddenly she started screaming.

" Oii.. don't scream and disturb us. You didn't think about all this when you enjoyed with your boyfriend. "  A nurse shouted at her making her stop screaming. Tears were flowing from her eyes. She held tightly onto the bars of the bed.

Avni who was in bed requested nurse for Neelamma for her moral support. As Neil and Neela was prominent figure she was granted the same.

"Maaa.. this girl needs help. Please do it for me. The nurses are treating her very badly." Avni asked Neelamma.

" Don't worry Avni. Consider it as done." Neelamma assured her.

Avni squeezed Neelamma's hands due to higher pain. On doctor's checking she was dilated 10 cms and it was time for baby to come.

Avni pushed with all might as per doctor's instruction and the champ announced his arrival by his own song which was such a soothing relief to mom who was in pain to bring him to the world. 

///////

Sorry for a small update..
my intention is not to blame the entire nurse community. But I have read about moms complaining about their bitter experiences while delivering baby.

Do vote if you like the update and comment.

My Guardian Angel (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें