Chapter 12

" Here you go..." Mishti spoke while serving her shuttle cock .

Smashh.. Avni hit back with her racket.

Avni and Mishti were enjoying their evening playtime during the weekend. Neil has left for a case even though it's a weekend.

" Mama .. look and play.. where is your mind?? You left your mind with Dada??" Mishti asked mischievously because Avni has lost concentration in the game and started missing the aim.

" Mishti I am feeling so tired. Can we take a break for sometime." Avni asked Mishti

" Mamma are you alright? We can go inside. I am also done with playing." Mishti spoke

Avni and Mishti were going inside house Avni felt dizziness.

" Mamma careful. " Mishti got her when Avni lost her balance and was about to fall down.
She made her to lie down in the sofa.

She brought water from kitchen and made her drink it. Avni life down again on the sofa and slept off.

" Aunty can you please come here. Mamma is not feeling well and Dada has left for his office purposes." Mishti dialed their Neighbor's number.

Neela who is in late 40s rushed to Avni. She moved in their neighborhood after AvNeil's marriage. She is an advocate.

" What happened to Avni Mishti?" Neela enquired

" Don't know Aunty. She told she was tired when we were playing and then when we got inside house she just fainted."

Neela sat beside Avni and caressed her hair.
" Avni " she called lovingly.

" Aunty.. when did you come?" Avni asked

" Just now Avni. Mishti was worried. What happened dear? "

" Don't know Aunty. I felt total blackout. "

" Did you eat anything?"

" Yeah aunty . I had tea and snacks."

" Avni did you miss your periods?"

It's then it strikes her. She is late by 10 days.

Avni turned into slight pink color realizing that she might be pregnant.

" Mishti I will be back soon. Please take care of her. If possible make lemonade for her."
Neela went to nearby medical store and bought a pregnancy strip .

Meanwhile Mishti made lemonade for her. She was totally worried having no clue what's going on.

Neela came back with strip and passed it onto Avni.

" Read the instruction properly and check." Neela told Avni.

Avni went inside restroom

" Neela Aunty is it because of she playing with me daily that she got tired and then fainted? " Mishti asked Neela worriedly.

Neela chuckled hearing her innocent worry.

" No baby. It's something else. You will get to know it soon. You will be happy for sure." Neela answered.

" Happy ?? For Mamma fainting?? What are you talking Aunty?" Mishti was confused.
Soon the restroom door was opened and Avni walked out shyly.