Chapter 5

Avni's POV:

I was beyond shocked when Neil sir... I mean Neil proposed me . I can't call it as a proper proposal but it doesn't matter to me. I always dreamt about me and him getting related but this was totally unexpected. I was really happy how he stood for me in front of his relatives. Wait did he tell me that he wanted to propose me few days earlier?? Did he have same feelings as mine ? I wanted to jump from there and go in the street shouting to the world " I got my family ." Me him and Mishti, our perfect family. The chaste kiss I received minutes before was enough or me to be taken to heaven.

" Honey..."
I was brought down from heaven to earth by my princess .

" What was that?" Mishti asked

" What princess?" I asked her thinking that she didn't see anything.

"What was the kissy vissy business between you and Superman?? "

Kids these days. My whole body was heated up and my ears and cheeks were painted in red .

" Princess ...tha...t" I fumbled not knowing how to explain her.

" Are you both in laaa laaa love?" Mishti asked me making my eyes popping out of the socket.

'God for God's sake she is only 10 years old and talking about love.'

"Honey tell na . What are you thinking?"

" Princess... mmmm ." 'God Neil sir has also gone. Please someone save me from this embarrassment.'

" Honey... tell me are you going to be Superman's superwoman?" Mishti asked.

'Phew , I must have told this. See it's soo simple.'
I nodded yes.

" Hurraaaahhhhhh.. so no more monster aunty and her scoldings. " Mishti did a little dance around Avni

" Princess " I held her by two arms and kneeled down to match her heights. I looked into her eyes .

"Will you accept me as your family? Me Superman and you as a family? " I was so nervous to ask this to her. I don't know what's going on in her mind.

" Honey, you know after mamma , papa , Bebe , nanny and naanu left me I was really really mad at God. But Fr. Xavier told me that they will be with God and then they will send me a guardian angel from heaven to me . I thought when will I meet my guardian angel. But now I realize that you are my guardian angel. "

She hugged me really tight and showered me kisses all over my face. She is really matured for her age.

I was soo happy. The happiness after a big sorrow. May God protect us all.

End of POV

///////////////////////////////////////////

Police Station :

Neil- " DD where did you get the information from?"

DD- " Our regular informer called me."

Neil - "Yeah ask the force to get ready ."

They left to the location and reached a remote area. There they found few people coming in their Pajero. Few people in an innova was already waiting for them.

Neil and his force were hiding in the forest nearby.

Soon the deal started. Both parties showed each other their respective suitcases. One was with drugs and other with money.

Neil took out his mobile and captured the video for evidence.

Then police force moved towards the gang