Chapter-3

Neil's POV:

Vinayak, he is son of ex-manager in Papa's company, Sudhakar. Sudhakar was dismissed and arrested due to financial fraud and drug dealing in Khanna enterprises. The evidences were strong and he is now behind the jail bars .
His son now need revenge for what ?? Sudhakar is a criminal and he needed to be punished. For the stupid revenge of his I lost my family, my happiness everything. I need to find Vinayak now. He is hiding out there.

I got a call from hospital stating that Avni is conscious now.

I have to meet her.

End of POV

////////////////////////////////////////////

In hospital:

"Mishti.......Mishti.... "

Avni was continuously calling Mishti's name

Nurse: " Ma'am you alright?"

Avni: " Where is Mishti? Who brought me here?"

Nurse: " Who is Mishti? By the way your husband brought you here "

Avni (confused) : "Husband? I don't have husband. I am not married."

Nurse: "Is it ? That police officer who brought you here was crying continuously. So we thought he is your husband."

Avni (in mind ) :' Oh Neil sir brought me here .'  " He lost his whole family yesterday. That's why he was crying. I just work for Khannas." 

Nurse: "Oh okay. Ma'am do you feel any problem? I mean you'll have pain definitely. You are having stitches. Do you have anyone to take care of you? "

Avni - Shook her head in negation .

Before she could tell anything she heard a voice

" How is she now?"

Avni turns her head to find Neil standing there .

Avni - " Neil sir ... I am sorry "😭😭 with that tears started flowing down from her eyes freely and she lowered her face on her arms.

Neil moved towards Avni and hugged her .
" Why are you sorry Avni?"

Avni- " I failed to protect your family. I became ungrateful to you. I didn't know that they were getting attacked . I am sorry."

Neil caressed her with his hands to pacify her

" Avni What's your mistake in that ? You can't fight them all. Moreover you protected Mishti."

Avni- " Mishti.. Is she fine? Where is she? "

Neil - " She is fine. She is in DD's house."

A silence was prevailed there . Nobody knows what to talk . Avni doesn't want to hurt Neil more by asking about his family .

Doctor comes in

Doctor: " Mr.Khanna sorry about your loss. What happened was unfortunate. Now,Avni needs to be taken care. Is there anyone to take care of her?"

Avni again shook her head . Neil felt a pain in his heart seeing this .

Neil - " Doctor, I am her guardian " Neil blurred out all of a sudden . He always wanted to tell that he is her fiancé but he can't because he was not sure about Avni's feelings.

Doctor- "Okay . She can be discharged today.You have to be very careful about her. She has been wounded at 4 places . But the wound is not deep and no damages to internal organ. The stitches need to be attended . Arrange a home nurse for her. "