Chapter 4

I was shocked to see the sight infront of me.

Avni was sitting on floor and massaging Ragini aunty's leg who was lying on the bed.

" Avni what are you doing? " I asked Avni with concern.

" Arey Neil I was feeling pain in my legs . So I asked her to massage my legs." Ragini aunty replied as if nothing was wrong.

" She is not a maid to do all these " I answered her.

Avni was standing there with no emotions on her face.

" Neil , she is staying in our mercy here. What's wrong if we make use of her? " It was Mitali Ragini Aunty's and Pratap Uncle's daughter.

" Avni go and iron my dress " She ordered Avni.

I was done with it.

" Don't you dare use this tone to her." I replied loosing my calm.

" Neil , why are you defending her? Mitali is going to be your wife and you are talking against her for this stupid orphan." Ragini Aunty roared.

"Mitali going to be my Wife??? When did this happen and who decided that?" I was confused.

" Now all you have is us. So we decided that you both will marry. Mitali is educated and will suit you." Ragini aunty was trying to convince me.

"and Mishti . Who will take care of her?" I asked

" we can shift her to some boarding school. She can visit us during holidays. Or there is Avni to take care of her." Mitali told as a matter of fact.

" You are not the one who decide on that." I tried to suppress my anger but failed miserably.

" We are going to get married Neil. I can decide whatever." Mitali was loosing her cool.

"Avni , stop." I stopped Avni who tried to go from here as it's " family talk."

" Why do you want her here? It's our family's matter. " Mitali barked

"She is  family." I told

" Neil sir , I'll take a look at Mishti." By saying this Avni left the room.

"Good that she left. Why does a maid stay back to hear family matters?" Ragini aunty told

"Aunty she is not a maid. " I repeated again sternly.

"What's her relationship with you?She just works for you.She is sticking here for money. She is trying to lure you." Ragini aunty was accusing Avni

"Enough, not a word against Avni "

" Avni , Avni..." I went behind her leaving back a fuming Ragini Aunty and Mitali.

End of POV
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>
In Mishti's room:

" Where is my little princess?" Avni asked while entering Mishti's room.

"Peekaboo ,I'm here" Mishti replied by stretching her head above the headboard.

" Why are you hiding princess?" Avni asked curiously.

"I was hiding from monster aunty " . Mishti told with her cute big eyes.