epilogue

epilogue
"every princess deserves to find her prince charming

and enjoy a happy ending,"

3 r d p e r s o n

"I have something for you," Johnny fidgeted as he shifted around uncomfortably. They were currently sitting on the soccer field in school, waiting for the results of the results of their university postings to come out.

"Okay," Kenzie perked up immediately, sitting up straight. She loved receiving gifts from Johnny. They weren't big or fancy, but she was always able to feel the warmth whenever she received these tiny presents. But at the same time, she could feel a tiny amount of guilt tugging at her. She never knew what to give him.

"Here," Johnny looked as nervous as he had been when he had given her the bracelet, which was still tied to her hand. He passed a small notebook to her, gauging her reaction carefully.

Kenzie smiled as she flipped the notebook around in her hands. It was simple, made out of leather, and Kenzie could almost feel Johnny's hands on its spine. Anticipation heightening, she opened it, its crisp paper crackling under her touch.

i don't even know why i'm writing this, but i
know that i want to give you this for your graduation, so
i'm going to record about me and you in this notebook

i don't even know why i'm writing this, but i know that i want to give you this for your graduation, so i'm going to record about me and you in this notebook

remember that time we were studying together?
you were studying so hard but i was throwing
stationery at your window? i don't mind doing it again :)

remember that time we were studying together?you were studying so hard but i was throwing stationery at your window? i don't mind doing it again :)

we went to the zoo today. you are always
so kind to animals. even bentley and leo  love you
more than me. but this kangaroo allows me to
cuddle it :) you only got to kiss it

 but this kangaroo allows me to cuddle it :) you only got to kiss it