C5| The Appeal

Sophia AndersonAnderson PenthousePrivate Parking LotNew York

Sophia Anderson
Anderson Penthouse
Private Parking Lot
New York

When I woke up again it was because of a sudden weightless feeling. Someone was carrying me. My eye lids were heavy, I was extremely tired but I felt like I was in danger. Why? Who was carrying me and why did they feel so dangerous?

"Sleep." Come the order from a deep gentle voice. My body seemed to obey.

Death Anderson Penthouse Private parking LotNew York

Death
Anderson Penthouse
Private parking Lot
New York

Well I can see the appeal. Many things were said and unsaid about Miss Anderson here, some things more true than others, her beauty was by far understated.

Then again the people talking about her are simple minded demons who are extremely jealous that a human was able to capture and hold Lucifer's attention for more than six months.

When they themselves couldn't hold his attention for more than two minutes. This little human set off quite the uproar in hell when the king who so frequently payed mind to their lustful demonic hearts. Suddenly couldn't care less about the noble demon Lords and Ladies ravenous hungers. I can see the appeal, I really can.

BANG! The building shook, car alarms started off and the lights went out. "Well aren't they having quite the party?" Another explosion snapped me out of my wayward thoughts. The car that I came in was far too small for this journey so with a save of my hand the Ashton Martin, transformed into a SUV. Placing Sophia on the back seat her skin cold and pale from loss of blood. Placing my hand over the wound on her leg I felt that familiar feeling of power. It's been a while since I used it to heal someone instead of kill them. The dark crimson light surrounded her body healing everything the light touched. But around her stomach the colour of my power changed from dark crimson to pitch black. What the hell? Aren't you intriguing! Reaching out, my hand about to touch Sophia's abdomen. A shock equivalent to a small bomb went off the second I touched her stomach, well isn't that interesting. "Sophia! Sophia are you here!" A soft female voice called out in the darkness of the underground parking lot. Shit I was so focus of whatever the hell is going on in Sophia's abdomen I didn't even notice the little human sneak up on me. "Um." Sophia groan her head turning to the side looking uncomfortable.

"Sophia!" A young women appeared two cars away, holding her phone in her hand for light. She had blood running down her face. Though this did nothing to hide her beauty. This is the girl who was lying next to Sophia upstairs unconscious. "Is someone there?" She asked breathless. Scared! She squinted into the dark. Um, human fear is quite amusing! I cloaked my presence as she neared the car.

"Sophia!" She cried upon seeing her friend. The wounded girl rushed over to Miss. Anderson. Upon closer inspection she looked quite familiar, I wonder why? CRACK! A long jiggered crack went across the cement roof. "Oh no!" The girl whispered as she began to shake Sophia. "Hey, Soph, Sophie, wake up! Come on! Wake up!" She yelled at Sophia.

Oh poor thing! Ha!

This girl could shake Sophia all day and not get a reaction. Sophia won't wake up yet. "Sophia it's me Lena! Come on you have to wake up!" CRACK! The pillars supporting the underground parking lot shook.

Okay those assholes are definitely taking this too far. What's next a fucking earthquake? As if on que the ground started shaking.

"Shit!" Lena cursed and stared up in horror. "Shit indeed." Lucifer you're really laying it on thick aren't you?

I have to get Sophia out of here before the building collapses. Lucifer isn't the most forgiving type when it comes to her. "Holy. . . Who are you?" Lena jumped.

"As much as I'd love to watch you standing there looking all hot and bloody we have to go before the building collapses on us and you die." I say smirking. Lena simply stared at me in half awe and half fear. I didn't wait for her I got in the driver's seat and started the engines. "Who the hell are you?" She demanded. Well aren't you brave little girl. "Get in the car or don't but I am taking Sophia somewhere safe." The room shook again. Lena stood still looking from me to Sophia then bit her lip and got in the car. As we drove out of the building, Lena tried to ask me more questions I sighed. Waved my hand over her face and she was out like a light...

Finally some peace and quiet!!!! 

------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT