C10| Italy *2

Six months agoSophia AndersonItaly Hotel Penthouse

Six months ago
Sophia Anderson
Italy Hotel Penthouse

"Lucifer!" I breath.
Why is he here? He never mentioned coming to Italy. For me? No, Lucifer Knight is the CEO of the worlds leading conglomerate I doubt he'd come all the way here to see me.

We'd only been seeing each other for two weeks now. He would not take time out of his busy schedule to come all the way to Italy just to see me. Would he?

"What are you doing here?" I ask pulling myself together. He didn't respond instead he wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. Soft and sweet with just enough pressure to make my heart race then he threw soft and sweet out the window. Pulling my body closer to his so I could feel him. Lucifer kept one hand on my lower back and the other held my head in place. He's kiss was intoxicating and wet, it was all consuming. Leaving no room for me to think of anything but him. Just the way he liked it.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip as if asking for entrance, he wasn't. Lucifer Knight didn't ask for anything as specially permission. He tastes of chocolate and danger with a hint of mint. And with my fingers in his silky raven black hair, his hands firmly on my hips pulling me closer as if trying to merge our bodies together, I wanted him no, I needed him. Dragging my lips away I stare breathless into those eyes, so blue I felt if I looked to long they'd pull me right in.

"I wanted to see you Sophia." He finally answers my question. Smiling, I shake myself free of those mesmerizing eyes.

"Strange," I mutter under my breath but he heard it. Smirking he asks, "Strange? Me? How am I strange?" Tugging me to the couch.

"Not really strange more contradicting." He raises a perfectly arched brow. "How so?"

Leaning back, his shirt tightens around his body. I swallow and look anywhere but him. Lucifer grabs my hand. "Tell me!" He demands, his thumb caressing the back on my hand.

"Well, didn't you tell me once that you don't chase women. Women chase you!" I smirk he had told me that's on our second date. It had been one of the most arrogantly correct statement I'd ever heard.

"And yet here you are." I tilt my head towards him, He raises a perfectly arched brow. "I did say that didn't I?" He presses his lips together as if in thought.
"I can understand why, I mean you're somewhat attractive!" He froze. I'd done it, finally said something that caught him completely off guard. It was a first and it felt damn good. I don't think anyone has said anything of the sort about his looks. Wow!

"Did I just wound your ego?" I bit my lip to keep from laughing. He's eyes darted to my lips. "Yes, you did." He whispered eyes never leaving my lips. I didn't feel like laughing anymore. Now my body felt hot. What was this man doing to me?

"I don't think anyone has ever made little of my looks before!" he continued staring right at me like he was looking into my soul. Whatever he saw there he seemed to like because his eyes darkened.

"But really why are you here?" The question helped distract me from the burning desire to touch him... everywhere. Suddenly I'm in his lap. Oh my! I'm straddling Lucifer Knight. He's lips on my ear. "Maybe I missed you!" My heart skipped a beat. "Did you now?" My grip on he's shoulder tightened. My dress had moved up my legs exposing my thighs, drawing Lucifer's eyes to them like a month to a flame. And damn was I on fire. He licked his lips and said, "I think you're wearing too much!" I gasp all the muscles south of my waist tightening. "I mean you really can't swim in all these clothes!" Lucifer slipped his hands up my thighs and tugged on my dress. "Swim?" I say breathless, he nods smirking. So you want to play Mr. Knight! Well game on. "Hm, yes that would be wonderful since its so hot!" I bit my lip.

"But if I'm wearing to much then so are you!" I popped a button of the lovely white shirt he was wearing. The dark carnal look in his eye told me he was more than willing to take me right here on this couch. But I knew he wouldn't, that wasn't the game you see.

Swallowing hard I take a breath trying to calm my racing heart and the slight disappointment that Lucifer would not be having his wicked way with me on this very couch.

Instead he smirked and stood up. I gasp, he didn't say anything he didn't tell me where we were going, he didn't even look where he was going, he just gazed into me eyes. In his arms I could feel every move he made. I was very aware of him, of his hands of how they were firmly cupping my ass. As my heart raced I was completely enraptured by him, the raise and fall of his chest he's warm breath against my flesh.

"Hold on!" He said and thats when I took notice of my surrounding he was now walking up the stairs that lead to the roof. My heart dropped at the height and the view was beautiful from up here. But there was nothing but a glass rail to keep us from falling to our deaths.

"Relax I won't drop you!" Lucifer said sensing my anxiety. "Okay." I say leaning my forehead against his.

"But you should really watch where you're going!" I state realizing we're finally on a flat surface. Lucifer smirks. "No, you should watch where I'm taking you!" With that he drops me in the pool!

______________________________
A/N

Whoop there it is... been awhile but I hope you enjoy it ? And please forgive the spelling mistakes.