C9| Italy *1

Six Months AgoSophia AndersonItaly

Six Months Ago
Sophia Anderson
Italy

Man it's hot.

I'd decided to walk back to my hotel in an attempt to shake of the excited. "Lena, I got it." I say smiling into my phone as I made my through the colourful Italian streets. "Seriously?" Lena squealed. "Hell yes, a 5 year contract with Bentworth industry." I'm amazed at how well the meeting went, Joshua Bentworth was a hard man to please. "Your the best Sophia, I knew you could do i- Lena hurry up," Someone yelled in the background. "Shit sorry for calling when your so busy I just wanted to share the good news."

"No need to apologise girl. I'm super happy for you. And now that your ten steps closer to getting that corner office and when you get back you better take my ass out." Laughing at her craziness I finally arrive at the hotel, my skin is all sticky. And even though the lobby was was air conditioned the elevator was not and it had that highly annoying elevator music.

"Babe, I gotta run, but you have fun in Italy take lots of pictures for me." Lena says making me smile. "Love you." I say making way for an old lady to get into the elevator first. With a relieved sigh I put my phone back in my bag and start thinking about the report I now have to write up and send in to work. By the time I got to my floor I was debating whether or not to go to the pool.

However that thought soon vanished when I found the door to my room open and a member of the staff was wiping down the night stands.

"Excuse me, my room was already cleaned this morning so what are you doing here and where are my things?" I ask looking around the room once more. What's going on? Have I been kicked out?

"Oh, you must be Miss Sophia Anderson." The tag on the young man's shirt read Rico. "I am. So tell me Rico where are my belongings!" At first he didn't rely just stood the staring at me. I roll my eyes...its just a pretty face, what's the big deal. I mean Rico wasn't so bad himself tall, brown hair, boyish charm and big green eyes, he must be a favorite around here. So in a way I was sort of flatted as he must have met women ten times more beautiful than me. Good looks aside he was in my room without my permission and my things were missing which is suspicious!

"Er," he cleared his throat looking me right in the eye. "Your boss has moved you to the penthouse. He said 'for your good work.' Miss." As soon as he finished speaking Rico blushed and looked away. Bentworth's people must have sent in minutes of the meeting. I thank Rico and head back to the elevator. I'm alone this time but that annoying music just keeps on going all the way up to the penthouse.

So his is my reward, to spend my last few nights here in the penthouse. Not bad for that stingy old man.

As soon as the doors open I'm blasted with a wave of cold air, it was heavenly. This place the top floor reserved for VIPS lived up to all it's glamour. Beautiful, modern and Italian the living room was clean and open and just like the food colourful. Stepping into the room took my breath away! The view of the city was something to be behold. Truly amazing and I bet it would look even better at night. I smile, taking in the space this was so much better than the usual pat on the back. The balcony doors were open and the warm air and sunlight flooded in. Then I saw him and the world stopped spinning.

Still as I predator ready to strike, there leaning against the rail was Lucifer Knight. In a thin white shirt that left little to the imagination. My God he's beautiful! Pitch black hair swept back and those blue eyes that compelled you to do whatever he desired.

What is he doing here?

Lucifer suddenly at me then straighten his posture. "Why hello Sophia." Slowly making his way towards me. I stood frozen unable to make a move. I'm not even sure if I'm breathing right now. His black jeans hung dangerously low on his hips making it even harder to focus. "Lucifer!" I breath.

________________________________
A/N

Sorry for the long wait been busy with so many different things but here is a chapter to hold you guys over ...

Thanks for the support 👍