C6| Safe with me

Sophia AndersonNew YorkIn an unknown room

Sophia Anderson
New York
In an unknown room

The first the I noticed when I woke up is the unfamiliar ceiling. I wonder where I am? The second was that my head was pounding and I felf like crap. Turning on my side I see a sight I longed to see.

Lucifer, he was sitting in front of a wall of windows looking out at the stormy city in a fitting black suit. The sight of him was breathtaking. The dull grey light made him look as if he was glowing, his bright electric blue eyes reflected the storm. He seemed quite deep in thought, I wonder about what he was thinking maybe work or his new lover. I felt a stabbing pain in my chest, no don't think about that. Just think about how beautiful he is sitting in the stormy grey light staring out at the city. A strand of my hair fell forward blocking my view. As I was about to move it away, another hand reached out and did it for me. And the familiar feeling of warmth brushed against my skin. "How are you feeling?" He asked sitting down next to me on the edge of the bed. I pause for a second to appreciate the sound o his voice. It was a sound dreaded to hear yet as soon as it filled the air I was enthralled. "Sore. But I'm okay, where am I?" I could feel the heat radiating from his body. Being this close to him after so long felt... good.

Really good actually. The room was quite open and large both sides of the room were covered in ceiling to floor windows. The bed I'm in is large and soft with sheets of white and gold. There three doors directly in front of me, one of them made of thick blurred glass. Bathroom! The others must be an exit and a closet.

"Knight Industries." He replied. Ah, the ever elusive top floor.

"Do you remember what happened?" "Last night?" He nods in response to my question. Last night?

"I recall, glass... glass breaking and," a splitting pain burst forward in my head the more I tried to recall what happened last night the more it hurt. "Why don't I remember anything?" Voices, men and Lena yes she was there but what happened exactly I have no clue.

Panic set in. "Shh, I'm here, I'm here you don't have to be afraid." Lucifer wrapped me in his arms smothering all thoughts and bring my attention solely to him.

Placing a finger under my chin he forced me to looked at him. A statement, as if saying he refused to play second best to anything, any thought I may of had that did not include him. This man, Greek god incarnate he just may be demanded my focus be on him and him alone. He leveled me with his eyes, Lucifer had beautiful eyes they capture you hold you hostage and I a willing prisoner to their depths.

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul but not these eyes no! Lucifer's eyes aren't windows, their volt doors locked with a hundred chains so no-one can look to deep within their depths. I've never been able to read his true emotions and if I keep looking into those intense electric eyes I think I might do something I'll regret.

"Sophia, relax my love. You are safe with me." I shiver at those words because I was, I truly believed that but while that may be true I wasn't oblivious to the facts and the fact is we both wanted different things. Dear God, how am I supposed to tell this man I'm pregnant with his child.

"What happened Lucifer?" I asked desperate to get out of my own head. He let go and retreated a step, I instantly miss the heat of his body. "There was a break in at your..." Yes, I remember men and Lena, she was bleeding. "Lena?"

"Lucifer where is Lena?" Oh no she! Is she okay? I could barely breathe if something happened to her. "Peace, Sophia she's fine she's resting down the hall." With my head buried in my hand I shudder to think of the possibilities of what might have happened.

He grabbed my hand and waited for me to calm down. Yes, I have to be calm stress isn't good for the baby if you could even call it that at this moment in time. I try to get up, "I need to see Lena." Oh god! How could I forget! I'm such a horrible friend. When I try to move to the other side of the bed Lucifer stopped me.

"No. You need to rest especially in your condition! I swear Lena is just fine." With a shuddering breath and a lingering look I slowly start to settle again.

Wait. what did he just say, 'Especially in your condition!'

---------------------------------

Update Readers do enjoy...

PLEASE DO

VOTE & COMMENT