Day 36

Out of the usual five Goblin minions, three became Hobgoblins.

I gave them a congratulatory gift.

Since they just turned into Hobgoblins recently, I told them to go get used to their bodies.

I called off morning practice today because my training partner almost died.

Woah, that was close. Even if I held back my strength to the utmost minimum, a light punch would send a Goblin to their death. More like, they would die unless treated immediately.

Gobukichi, armed to the teeth, was pretty much trashed. His armor couldn't stop the force as it creaked. Even his tower shield, made of black iron, had a fist-shaped dent.

Therefore, I stopped the sparring session.

I arranged the next session to be a one on one mock battle, where the winner of which could give one order as a penalty to the loser.

In the afternoon, I continued crafting the armor that I started yesterday.

I saw Gobukichi, who was about to go out hunting with an extremely worried expression.

I thought it would be dangerous for him to go out alone and thus paired up with him. This morning, the Goblin minions became partners to the individual Hobgoblins, and played more of a supporting role.

Gobumi and Hobusato are both females with similar fighting styles, and they started to get along with each other so they led 4 Goblin subordinates and went out to hunt.

Hobusei was sitting beside me while I was crafting my armor. I told her to return the book after she was finished but was ignored. Gobue mined spirit stones again today. As soon as she found a spot with a lot of spirit stones, she became very motivated. Her mining speed went up.

Redhead started training with wooden swords together with the Goblins that were left behind.

Her seriousness in training roused the competitive attitude of the other Goblins since they didn't want to lose, this brought the older Goblins closer to the Goblins of my generation.

Really, she is such a tough girl.

While taking a break from crafting my armor, I decided to visit the girls. I first went to Blacksmith to check on the knives she crafted from spirit stones, I was happy at how interesting the abilities they had were. I also taught the Sisters how to make some simple dishes. I then brainstormed together with Alchemist for new potion ideas. It's been so long since I've taken it slow.