Chapter 2

Aidan and Brian arrived to momma's house at around 8pm, they were having too much fun with that girl earlier, "She had an ass like two Neptune's," Brian said, "Nah, she had titties like 2 moons," Aidan said laughing, "Either way we got some," they both laughed. They pulled up at Aidan's house and got out the car, Aidan gets his key out and unlocks the door, as their walking in the door, they saw a room with the TV on ahead of them, Momma was talking to the TV like it was her ex boyfriend, "Oh, Momma is watching her Soap Oprah's, again," Aidan said walking further in the house, "Momma," Aidan calls out, "Yes baby," "Are you ready to hear me talk?" "Yes honey, I've been waiting for you, she gets up from the couch and turns off the TV with the remote, "Mom, you can stay right there and just turn on the lamp," "Alright," his mother turns on the land and haves a seat in her rocking chair, the boys walk in the living room and sit on the couch, "So, what's so important that you have to talk to me about?" Aidan took a deep breath and then the words flowed off his chest.

                                Aidan was telling his mother about everything and her face looked angry, she wanted answers, she wanted a lawyer for her son, but mostly she wants her son safe. "I can't believe her, why would she do this?" his mother goes on, "We've welcomed her in our family and that's my grandchild she's got, and I would love to see my grandchild often as I see my son," "So you would help me find a lawyer," Aidan asked, "Of course, why would I not, I would never give up on family, even if we have to fight Ivy, she's not really family, she's your baby momma," "But, what if I want her apart of the family?" "Honey, if she doesn't want to be apart of this family, that's her choice, but that's your baby that she has, and you need to go fight," "Mom," "No if's, and's or but's about it, you got this," Momma said looking up at him, "Not hold your chin up, we're going to get through this no matter how bad the circumstances look on this case," "Thanks mom," Aidan said, he felt like he can talk to his mom about anything now, it felt good, maybe she didn't need to be a man to tell him what's right and what's wrong.

                            Brian was happy for both of them, it was good to see that his partly family was getting along after all these years, eventually he was joined into the conversation and he needed some type of help too, his mother is barely there for him and his father never has time to talk to him at all. After the little meeting that they had, Brian and Aidan both got up and headed to the car, "When are you coming home again?" Momma yelled at them while they were on the way out, "maybe around midnight, or I might spend the night over Brian's house," "Oh okay, just let me know what you're going to do," she says while their leaving out of the house. When they both got in the car, it was dead silence, they both didn't know what to say, "Well, I told you, I was right, when the mothers son gets older she's way more understanding and she listens well, and she understands what you're feeling," Brian said, "Yeah, maybe I did have the whole situation all wrong, she is understanding, and she wasn't even angry at me, she has the same reason that I'm angry, now that I told her," Aidan said, feeling relieved.

                                  Brian started the car and drove away from the house, the further they got from the house the more of a man they both felt, it really filled both of their hearts that Aidan's mom is always there to listen. They were sitting in traffic again, and it was silent, "I still can't believe how calm she was, after all I put her through," "Yeah, I know right," suddenly, the car jerks forward, "What the hell man," "My bad, he was in my way," Brian said looking puzzled at the other car beside him, "You's a bitch!" Brian yelled at the driver and drove off fast, he ran a couple of lights and he was acting crazy behind the wheel. Aidan was joining him, they both were screaming and Brian was speeding down the street, they pulled up at Brian's crib again and went to go chill in the house. They got in the house, Aidan dropped everything and went straight to Brian's desktop, Brian comes out behind him, "What do you need that for?" "If I want to get my so, I have to look hard for this lawyer," "Bruh, you really want this child, huh? "Yes, B, I don't know if you understand but I don't want him to be left alone with that woman, all he's going to learn is how to be stubborn and stuck up," Aidan explained, "Men can't be--," "Yes they can, he'll think I left him on purpose like I didn't want him and completely diss me as a father, and then I'll have that label of not being a father.

                                 Brian gave him a very concerned look, he felt as if Aidan's decision is dumb, but he won't leave Aidan to deal with it alone, Brian knows himself that it's crazy females out there. "Fine, I guess I'll have to  help you," "You don't have to help me," Brian bent down to Aidan's ear while he was looking at the computers, "We've been brother's for so long, I don't see how I wouldn't," You would really do that for me," Aidan said in a happy tone, " Of course, as much as we've been through, why would I not?" Aidan looked at Brian with a smile on his face, "Thanks, man, I really appreciate the help, I don't think anyone else would help me with something like this," Aidan says, words coming from the heart. "Okay, so the first place to look is google," Brian says, "Wait, why google?" "Because, they have everything that you need, so type in, 'how to get a lawyer', now click the search button,".

                                  Brian didn't find anything yet, until, "Yo, I think I found someone," Brian said, "What, Who??" Aidan asked, "She's a good paying lawyer, her ratings are through the roof and she got a booty," "Okay, you're worried about her ass trynna help me," "Oh yeah, my bad, I was just tellin' you what I see," Aidan gets up from the chair and snatches his phone from Brian's hand, he looked at the woman, she had a coca cola bottle figure, long hair, and brown-skin, she was beautiful, "Damn, I think you was right about her appearance," Aidan said, "Yeahh, she fine ain't she??" "Yeah, you should call her," "With pleasure my guy," Aidan gives Brian back his phone and he starts to dial the number.