Chapter 18

Linda picks up another shot and Jay is just sitting there looking at everyone look at them, "You think we should have this conversation outside," Jay suggested, "No, we're going to stay right here in this bar!" Linda snaps, the whole bar is still quiet with eyes on them, "Linda, I don't think you should do this in front of people," "What I should do is put another puff on your face with one of those glass bottles in front of these people," Linda said lowering her voice, "Linda, you're not in your right mind," "I am in my right mind, you fucked and fucked over a guy that I LIKED, I told you that I LIKED him before he even talked to you!" "Well how was I suppose to know that he was going to come for me!" Jay snaps back, "I told you I liked him the day I met him, after meeting with him I came straight to the bar and told you everything, and about Brian!" "No you didn't, I found Brian all by myself," "The fucking lies you tell!" Linda says standing up, "What are you fucking him too?" "No, he came to my bar one night and he was in his feelings about Aidan not talking to him!" "Nah, you fuckin' him, of course you're not going to tell me, because I can read it on your slutty face!" Jay got up from the counter top, "What did you say?" "You heard me, hoe," Linda says getting closer to her face.

"Yo! Jay! You need me to escort her out?!" a man in the bar yells out, Jay looks over and sees the group of men headed to where she was, Jay looks back at Linda, "Actually, yes, I need you to take this trash out," "Oh you little--," Linda swings at Jay and misses, the men carry her out of the bar and tossed her out. Linda was too drunk to fight men, she gets up from the ground and sees Jay standing at the door, looking at her through the window. Linda spits on the rug and walks away from the bar, hurt and in pain, she walks to her car and gets in the drivers side. She leans into her steering wheel, she began to cry, she never felt pain from a friend like Jay, it was a brand new thing that she's just finding out.

Linda takes out her phone and dials Aidan's number, she sits there and sobs while the phone is ringing, she heard Aidan's voice on the other end, "Hello?" Linda doesn't say anything, "Hello, Linda?!" Aidan starts to hear Linda's sobs, "Linda what's wrong!? Why are you crying?!" Linda sits there and cries even harder, she drops the phone and began to sob hard and more. "Linda, just tell me where you are, I'll come and get you??" Aidan said with a concern in his voice, "I'm...at that hoe's bar..." "Who?" "Who else?.."Linda sobs, "Jay???" "Yes..." "I'm on my way, don't hang up!" Aidan says quickly getting out of bed. On Aidan's side of the phone, he shoots up out of his bed and grabs a pair of pants that was on the floor, and a t-shirt, he checks on Evan and locks his bedroom door for safety of his child, he rushes downstairs in his slides headed for the front door and goes out and locks it behind him. Aidan is now on the streets, he was walking fast, looking around him to secure his own safety, Linda on the other hand, was still sobbing in her Bentley. Aidan wanted to cry because he was hearing Linda cry, and he couldn't stand it, the only thing that was on his mind was her and who did this to her, he didn't want to think of her right now, it was going to do nothing but make him upset.

When Aidan got to the bar, he saw Linda in her car, he hangs up the phone and runs to the car, "Linda!" he calls to her, going to the driver seat window, "Linda, open the door! Please!" Linda moves very slow, she feels so weak as she's reaching for the button. Just then, Jay goes outside of the bar to smoke a cigarette, she looks over and sees Linda and Aidan, wondering what their doing. Linda unlocks her car door and Aidan opens the door, "Linda! Linda are you alright!? Who hurt you?!!" Aidan said, "Just take me away from here, please.." Linda says in a soft voice, Aidan picks her up out of the drivers seat and carries her onto the passenger side, "Linda are you okay?" " I will be when I'm away from this place..." Linda says, looking up at him with sad eyes, Aidan puts her seat belt on for her and goes to the driver side. As he's getting in the car he stops and sees Jay standing there with her mouth open, she saw the whole thing, Aidan looks at her with a discussed look and gets in the car, he starts the engine and drives off slow.

Jay stands there in shock, she seen the way Aidan cared for her and loved her like she had once, she was starting to miss it, even though it's been almost two weeks sense they had any physical contact, she grew sad and desperate, she didn't know exactly what to think, she just knows she didn't want him around her. Walking back into the bar, she was thinking of a way to get them to stop seeing each other, but how, "Hey Jay! Can I have another round over here!?" the woman yelled, "Coming, Samantha!" Jay rushes behind her counter and gives Samantha her drink. "Thanks girl! I've been needing this all day," Samantha says, drinking up her beer, Jay is looking at the door like she wants to charge right out of it and go after them, Samantha looks at Jay with a strange look, "Are you alright?" Jay still looking at the door, "Yes.. yes I'm fine," Jay says, still looking at the door, Samantha pays her no mind after she answers, Samantha turns to her friends and continue to socialize. Jay sits there, trying to come up with something to get to Aidan.

By the end of the night, everyone in the bar is happy and drunk, Jay has had a fight herself but there were a couple of others after that. The bar is empty and there no one but Jay in the bar by herself, she cleans up all around the bar, sweeping, whipping off tables, and cleaning glasses, doing all of that with Aidan on her mind. She thinks about his nice he was to her, compared to all the men she's been with, including Brian, he's not so nice to her neither, he's only nice to her so she would come back, and she already knows that. Now she wanted Aidan, she wanted Aidan to herself just like how Linda wants him, she doesn't want another man wants to use her, but she wants Aidan so she won't have to run back to those men, so she sets out. Jay locks up the bar, gets in her car, and pulls off slowly, cruising down the street, on the way to find Aidan.